Chance Encounter

(Some drama since the last chapter was high-key lame 😅)

??? POV

Does that little rat think he can get away? From me? Tch. I'll show him. After this new deal is completed, I'll have everything. Though first, I'll have to deal with that little girl. If I want my plans to go off without a hitch, I need to get rid of her. I could easily remove her from my future empire with one phone call.

I think I'll let those rotten kids take care of her. They are good at being discreet. I reached over and picked up my desk phone, quickly dialing the little pricks who could help me build my empire. The phone rang a few times before a deep voice answered.

"Hello?"

"It's Kim."

"I know who it is. What do you want?" This brat.

"I may have a way to cover my debt if you're interested."

"Doubt it but proceed."

I rolled my eyes but told him of my plan.

"So?"

"Hmm. That is a good idea, but how do you know she won't be a problem?"

"She's a weak little girl. Even one of your lousy crewmen should be able to take her down."

"...I'll talk to the boss about it," the man hung up.

"Fucking brat," I growled as I placed the phone back on the receiver.

"At least the plan can get started," I grinned, standing from my desk chair.

"Enjoy your freedom while you can, wolfie. You'll be mine again soon," I laughed evilly, walking out of my office.

Y/N POV

At the Mall

Someone help me. Junggeuk has killed me with cuteness. He's so freaking cute I could just eat him up. When we pulled up at the mall, he wanted to hold my hand because he was afraid he'd get lost. He was right to do so. Since he had never been to the mall, he kept getting distracted. His little nose would wiggle when he would see something that he liked. 

After a few stores, the others had wandered off, so I stayed with Namjoon and Jungkook. Mainly because neither had their licenses yet, so they had to stay with me, Namjoon wanted to go with Jin, but I warned him he'd just be standing there for a while. Jin loved flirting with his reflection. It was cute, though. I loved that he was confident with himself. It's hard for some people. 

Being with the maknaes was fun, though. They both stuttered occasionally, so neither rushed the other to finish a sentence. It was like having two toddlers. Well, two well-behaved toddlers. Without Taehyung around, Jungkook was much more introverted and less outspoken. Namjoon was from a flawed home, so his nervousness and hesitation to ask for things were understandable. They both asked me to help them pick out clothes, and I agreed because who didn't want to dress up two adorable babies?

They found a few acceptable outfits, and now we were walking around. Jungkook still held my pinkie with his, but Namjoon was carrying our bags. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted. I hope he breaks out of that 'butler mode' soon. I didn't like that he thought of himself as a trophy or something.