More New Friends

For the first time in days, you had finally had a peaceful sleep. But that came to a screeching halt as you were shocked awake by a loud screech. You jumped up and looked around in a panic. You didn't see too much wrong, but V wasn't in bed with you anymore. For a few moments, you recalled what went on last night and remembered the bunny. Then, at that exact moment, you heard another yell. It dawned on you that you had a house full of predator hybrids with one little rabbit. Panic rushed through you as you glanced down to see if the bunny was still in its place; it wasn't. Fear coursed through you as you bolted out of bed and ran out to hear a commotion in the living room. Cursing under your breath, you zoomed down the hall to the living room, literally skidding to a stop.

"What's going on?" You panted heavily.

"MASTER! There's something under the TV stand, but we can't reach it," V squealed as he ran over and grabbed your arm. 

You frowned and let him drag you over to the TV. You took a second to look around your living room to see all the hybrids were in the room, ears alert and tails twitching cautiously. V had finally released your arm, and you crouched to get a look under the stand. You had to close one eye to get a good look, but you could see a tuft of black crouched in a ball close to the wall. You smiled and stood back up, looking at your boys.

"What's that rodent doing here, Y/N? I know it was you," Yoongi grumbled.

"How did you know?" you asked, rubbing your arm nervously.

"One, I can smell him on you; two, I heard you come in last night. Where'd you go? You know that asshole is still out there. He could've hurt you," he frowned at you.

You sighed but looked at them. 

"Well, you know my nightmares can get bad, and V's cuddles help, but last night the dream was pretty bad. When I woke up, V hadn't woken up, and I felt bad constantly waking him up, so I let him sleep and went for a walk. I was sitting on a tree when I heard him, and he didn't want me to leave, so I brought him. What did you guys do to scare it under the TV?"

"Nothing. I was cooking, and when I turned around, there was a little black thing peeking around the counter. I barely moved when it zipped out into the living room, scaring V, who screamed and jumped behind Yoongi. Hobi screamed when it brushed against his foot, and here we are," Jin explained.

"Well, carry on. I'll take care of it but no hurting him," you warned, looking at Yoongi, who only grunted and walked back to his room. Hoseok and V hurried over to a corner away from the TV as Jin made his way back into the kitchen to finish breakfast.

You sighed and laid on the floor and peeked under the stand again to see the bunny. It was looking at you, and you smiled at it. 

"Sorry if they scared you, Bun Bun. You can come out now. I promise they won't hurt you," you called gently. 

Bunny scooted a little closer, and you encouraged him gently until he was back in your arms. Finally, you sat up but stayed seated as you pet the shivering bunny, trying to calm him. He slowly calmed down but looked over at the two in the corner.

"Don't worry. Those are my softest babies; they'd never hurt you. Boys, come say hi," you beckoned softly. 

The two looked at each other before slowly tiptoeing over to sit a little bit across from you. Both looked at the bunny with curiosity as you heard V sniff softly. V's head tilted in confusion before he scooted a little closer.