Reprimanded

Jungkook received two ear fulls on the walk home. Upon returning home, his hyungs greeted him with worried tears and extremely worried growls when they walked in the door. His heart hurt a little, but he knew he deserved it. Jungkook hadn't told them anything, and he left his phone at home, so he hadn't gotten any of their messages. They didn't hit him, except Jin with a slipper lightly, and Jin declared that Jungkook had to go to bed straight after dinner. Y/N also took the video games from their room and instructed Tae to only play in the living room for the time being.

"Sorry about that. We could've waited to scold him, but we were worried sick," Jin spoke to the little red panda chilling on the coffee table. He originated shyly clinging to your shoulder, but when he noticed a particular cat hybrid, the hybrid jumped to the table, desperate to meet him.

"So, guys, this is Jimin. He's a red panda," you introduced with a grin.

"Y/N," Jin called sweetly.

"Yes, Jinnie?"

"No more children, okay? Jimin is our last one," Jin said, still smiling, 💢 appearing on his forehead.

"Okay," Y/N sweat dropped but chuckled, just a little scared.

"Hi, Jimin! I'm Taehyung," Tae cheered, sliding over to the table, slightly startling Jimin.

"Taetae, what did we talk about?" Y/N advised lightly.

"Right, sorry," Tae scooted back a little and smiled at the little panda again, his tail wiggling in excitement.

Jimin responded by hopping off the table into Tae's lap, giving his nose a lick. Tae burst with a  chorus of happy purrs and rubbed the panda's ears.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi," the ocelot introduced himself with finger hearts.

"I'm Seokjin, but just call me Jin hyung," Jin smiled.

"Yoongi," came the short introduction from the leopard sprawled across a couch.

"I-I'm Namjoon. I'm new, too," Namjoon nodded to the panda, giving a small wave.

"I-I'm Jeongguk, w-welcome home," the shy bunny smiled, a tad embarrassed from getting in trouble in front of everyone.

The red panda nodded at them all in a greeting, but his eyes drifted back to Hoseok. He could recognize that smile anywhere. His sunshine. His sunshine was here after all this time.

"Do you have any injuries, Jimin?" Y/N asked, remembering how bad the muzzle looked. Jimin shook his head but then nodded a little. Y/N whined lightly and caressed his snout, earning a soft sigh.

"Where? Are they bad?" Y/N looked around his small form.

Jimin lifted a paw and showed you a small furless spot under his front leg. Y/N pouted and lightly touched it. It hurt at first, but Jimin had grown accustomed to the feeling.

"Can you shift? I think it'll be easier to see how bad it is," you suggested thoughtfully.

Jimin nodded as he hopped out of Tae's lap and trotted over to space in front of the coffee table. Everyone heard a slight poofing sound, and a moment later stood a short, red-haired boy with plump lips and bright eyes, dressed in tattered white clothing. (Btw when they shift, it looks like the transfiguration spell from HP)