💣🍒x-1.06-x🍒💣

August 30th
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ After Party ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

It was 3 minutes passed 12 when mine and Jeff's Uber arrived. Destiny and Carmen got in their Uber about ten minuets before ours had came. Carmen was in a bad state. She will never learn to stop drinking so much, knowing she's a light weight...but we always tell her to 'slow down on the drink' or 'maybe that's enough for tonight' however, her answer is always the same. 'I'm okayyyy leave me alone' and then she'll end up storming out of the bar, club or party which then us girls will have to chase after her, making sure she doesn't get hurt by anyone or anything.

Destiny is always the one who picks up the pieces. She makes excuses, just to be there for Carmen. Tyla and I still can't quite grasp on why she feels the need to protect Carmen and be there for her every single step of the way....ok yes it's being a good friend, but hurting yourself to please someone else....is it really the right think to do?

'Ari...Ari...Ari.' Jeff says as he nudges my arm, which ultimately pulls me out of my thoughts. I move my head to face him and with a light grin on my face.

'Yes.'

'You ok? You've been really quiet.'

'Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired.' I say as scratch my leg.

'Tired because it's late?' He asks softly.

'Maybe, I don't know.' I giggle but in my head I know that's not the real reason.

'We can go back to yours or mine if you want?'

'No it's ok. If I get too tired, I'm sure David wouldn't mind me sleeping in the guest bedroom.'

'Ok. You sure your good?' He asks again.

'I'm ok, I promise.'

・・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・・

Liked: zane, carlyincontro & 489,976 others

👥: zane
📸:zane
misstylaisindahouse When Zane says he'd rather have me in the vlog squad over @x.ari.x.armstrong.x

x.ari.x.armstrong.x What's all this about then?!! @zane
zane she's lying!! I would never say that!!
misstylaisindahouse Bullshit Vivienne!! Bullshit!!

user93 can't they have both!! Or ALL 4!!
user27 why are people liking the vlog squad with the cherry bombs...like no!!

View All Comments...
・・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・・

Getting out of the Uber, we made our way inside David's house, where everyone was still screaming and drinking. I wasn't in the mood to drink anymore, but Tyla on the other hand was on the pool table dancing to the song 'Rules by Doja Cat' 'Play with my pussy but don't play my emotions, if you spend some money then maybe I might just fuck you!' She sang out.