💣🍒x-1.08-x🍒💣

September 6th
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Girl Chat ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

It had been a week since that night where we all went out and I did things that I still can't remember doing. I was getting ready to meet up with Natalie cause she had a day off and wanted to catch up. We were meeting at Sweet Greens at 11:30am and it was currently 10:46am. I had just finished doing my makeup and I was about to put some of my hair in 2 buns, with leaving the rest down, but I was interrupted by Tyla coming into my room.

'Hey what's up?' I ask as I rummage through my vanity draws looking for a hair tie.

'Nothing just wanted to see you.' She giggles.

I turn and give her a look, meaning tell me what you want. She huffs and jumps on my bed. 'I just made that!' I squeal, shaking my head. 'Tyla what's up? I can tell something's wrong. Do you want something?'

She finally gives in and admits that she would like to borrow my sparkly knee high boots to take to Paris with her. 'Can I borrow you knee high boots with the gems on?'

I laugh at her question, not believing that's all she wanted. 'Is that really what was bothering you? Yes of course you can take them to Paris, but you best tag me in a pic if your wearing them.'

She smiles and shifts off the bed. I turn back to looking for a hair tie. 'Where are they?' She asks as she shuffled into my closet.

'They are in the left wardrobe, bottom shelf!'

'Found them...Why do they have pool noodles inside them?' She questions.

'I seen Alisha Marie's video where she put pool noodles in her boots to make them stand up...it's actually genius.' I giggle whilst I pull out 2 black hair ties. 'What time is your flight?' I ask as she comes back out of my closet.

'It's at 3:40pm'

'Oh ok...I'm gonna miss you!' I say as I get up to walk over to her, with only one bun done on my hair. 'Just in case I don't see you later, I'll say my goodbyes now.' I gave her hug and I sit back down at my vanity. 'Also make sure to watch out for the french boys, don't let them take you home.' I say as she shakes her head.

'Oh god don't remind me about them french boys!'

I giggle at her comment. 'Ok love you have a safe flight!' I say as she leaves the room and goes back to pack all her stuff. Checking the time again, 11:02pm, 'Fuck I need to go.'

I left the Juicer in a rush, jumping in my car I put the address for Sweet Greens on the GPS. Driving to the restaurant was peaceful, just me and my thoughts. I kept thinking about the vlogsquad and how close I'm becoming with them.

Like I actually really enjoy getting to know the vlogsquad more...they are starting to become more of my second family. Hanging out with them just fills me with joy and it just changes the whole dynamic. I honestly believe it's because I've been with girls for so long I've forgot what it's like to have friends who are boys.

When I was younger, I was never really allowed to hang out with boys, my dad was quite strict when it came to them. So I just like opted out on having friends who were male most of my life until, I became a big YouTuber and then obviously you meet all different types of people.

I think that's when I started to become more aware of what I had missed out on in the past, but it still didn't bother me as much as I thought I have my girls and they are the only friends I need. Which now I see I was totally wrong, being friends with boys and having a close bond with them has really brought out a side in me that is more rough and 'nitty gritty', a girl who doesn't care about what she does or what she looks like. Some may say I'm being a whore and just want to get in the their pants, but I know in my heart I'm just still discovering who I really am.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Pulling into the carpark and turning off the car, I gather my bag, swinging it around onto my arm, I climb out of the car. I walk into the restaurant, searching for the brunette. 'Ari!' I hear my name being called out. I swiftly turn my head seeing Natalie running up to me, arms out. She pulls me into a hug, stepping side to side. 'How are you?' She asks.

'I'm doing good, how are you?' I respond breaking the hug, looking at her.

'I'm well, glad I've got a day off. David's got me doing some stupid shit.' She giggles as we explore the restaurant, looking for a place to sit. We find a booth fit for four, but we decide to take it anyway. We order our food and just gossiped about everything we have done since the last time we saw each other.

I told her that Tyla is going to Paris today and Destiny is going to stay with her boyfriend so it's only gonna be me at home, due to Carmen going Colorado for a business trip with a brand deal she got offered...which I'm completely happy for her but I told Lewis before they went to watch out for her, if she drinks. 'So your all by yourself?' She asks to make sure.

'Yep all by myself.' I say as I sip the lemon water we ordered.

'You should come and stay with us! I'm sure David won't mind!' She beams as she lifts of her seat, clutching my hands.

'Erm Nat I love you and all but I don't wanna put that on you guys.' I giggle.

'Come on! Pleaseeeeeeeee.' She pleads me into saying yes, leaning across the table, only a few inches away from my face.

'How about we can have a girly sleepover one night in the week when your free?'

'Ugh fine, only if your buying the wine?'

'Ok ok deal.' I chuckle at her proposition.

Our food arrived and we dived in straight the way. After a lot more chats and lemon water, Jeff got brought up.

'So girl, tell me, do you like Jeff?' She says as she raises her eyebrows, stuffing her face with her salad.

'Well....I like the idea of him, if you understand what I'm on about....but like I just don't know...I can tell he's super genuine....but there is something that I just can't quite grasp yet....' I openly admit to the brunette who was now finishing off her fourth glass of lemon water.

'I understand where your coming from. Like there is a spark but your not sure how big that spark actually is?' She says.

'Well....I think it might be because I barely know the man yet...'

After finishing our food and our tenth glass of lemon water, I offer to pay for Natalie's order which she kindly declines. So we decided to split the bill. Walking out of the door, Natalie asks whether I want to come back to David's. 'Wanna come to David's?'

'Erm....yeah I haven't got anything better to do. I'll follow you.' I say as get in my car. 'See you there!' I shout before closing my car door.

'See you there!' She giggles.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。