🍒💣x-2.01-x💣🍒

Previously on Cherry Bomb🍒💣....

'When you popped out from the side of the seat, I was like fuck that's my crush, Jeff act cool, don't fuck it up....then I fucked it up by taking your milkshake.' He giggles.

'From there my feelings only grew stronger and I realised you was more than a crush, you was someone I wanted to be with. Someone I could see a future with. After all the self doubt, I noticed your interest in me, which I tell you now, brought me so much relief because not everyday your crush likes you back. That shit only happens in movies. So instead of rambling on even more....Ari....'

His hands became sweaty and they gripped my hands tighter. 'Jeff.' I reply, with a grin forming across my face.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

November 1st
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ All Mine ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

As the sun peered though the gap of the curtains, I awoke from my slumber, to notice Jeff's arm tightly wrapped around my torso. I couldn't believe that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I became even happier, which I never thought would happen. I could officially say that he is my boyfriend, that he is all mine.

Last Night, after Jeff asked me to be his girlfriend and us realising that our anniversary is on November 1st, not October 31st as I said yes, when the clock struck 12:06am, we told the vlogsquad and Tyla of course, but we wasn't ready to make it official to the world. We both believed it would be healthier to have a private relationship for a while, because eventually we would tell our fans, but for now, we were good with only our friends and family knowing.

The rest of the night consisted of more drinking and the trio of terror doing stupid shit. The trio of terror were Zane, Natalie and Tyla. When they are all drunk, at the same time...hell breaks loose. They would do stupid shit that would either give the bruises or cuts along their bodies. They called themselves the three drunketeers but Mariah decided that didn't sound right when being said, so she changed it to the trio of terror, which everyone else agreed it sounded a lot better.

Jeff and I took a drunken Tyla back to the house where she fell flat on her face, whilst trying to step through the door. She barely felt the pain and just laughed it off, however, I know for a fact she won't be laughing when she wakes up in tremendous amounts of pain. Jeff obviously decided to stay and came to bed with me after we got his face paint off him, which let me tell you, took way too long. We just either kept giggling and laughing at stupid shit, that now looking back wasn't even funny or we just sat and kissed, enjoying the moment with each other.

Last night so many people took pictures and David of course brought his disposable camera, which I felt flattered to have made it to the davidsdisposable Instagram page, which to be honest I was pretty hyped about.
・・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・・

Liked: natalienoel, todderic, & 538,781 others 👥: x

👥: x.ari.x.armstrong.x

zane 🔥🔥🔥

user65 serving looks😍

user896 how can she be that prettyyyyy!!!

View All Comments...
・・・・・・★・・・・・★・・・・・・

'Good Morning, Girlfriend.' Jeff says, causing me to turn and face him.

'Good Morning, Boyfriend.' I smile.

'God that does have a great ring to it.'

'It feels amazing to say.' I say just before he kisses me.

Still in his arms, laying in my bed, we chat and laugh about the events that had unfolded last night. His warmth from his bare chest radiated towards my cold fingertips, that were trailing along his body.

'So have you got any plans?' He asks.

'Erm yeah I do, but it's only stuff to do with the Cherry Bombs but Tyla needs to be there and I bet she will sleep until about 5pm, so I just thought I could have a chill day with my boyfriend.'

'Yeah that sounds amazing to me, but do I need to be there to stop you and Carmen for slitting each other's throats?' He questions, raising his eyebrows, which causes a laugh to erupt form inside me. 'What do you have to do with them anyway?'

'Oh it's just like sorting out wether or not we will sell the house. Cancelling the tour and deciding who will be leaving our manager Lewis, which I don't think Tyla and I will, but I'm sure the other two might.'

'Wait...your gonna sell the house?'

'Well I don't know, it's just that it's in all of our names and if the other two move out, then technically it would just be Tyla and I in a 6 bedroom mini mansion. This could be given to people who actually need the space.' I explain, with out trying to tear up.

The Juicer was our home. It was something we all worked hard to get and it was one of the only things that we all payed for. It held some of the most memorable nights and events but thinking about people who could actually use it for their family or their group of friends, was something we had to take in consideration.

'But you could just keep the house and invite some of your other friends to live here.' Jeff proposes.

'Jeff, like who?' I asked.

'Reggie needs a place to stay, as he's always back and forth from Chicago. I've heard he wants to move out here. Also Zane will probs be down to move in considering its you and Tyla.'

'I'm pretty sure Zane isn't gonna leave his friends to live with two girls.' I giggle. 'However, Reggie does seem like a good fit but we'll just have to wait and see.'

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。