5

madisons pov
-

i woke up in a unfamiliar bed.

just then i remembered what happened last night and groaned.

all of a sudden i heard a knock on the door.

"come in" i quietly yelled trying not to wake the sleeping maggie next to me.

"hey, how you feeling?" tony asked.

"my head hurts but other than that I'm good!" i smiled.

he then passed me some Advil and water.

"thanks"

"no problem, there's some bacon downstairs if you want some" he mentioned walking out of the room.

i got up and washed my face and made sure i looked decent.

i was just wearing this hoodie and my underwear and bra but since the hoodie was so oversized on my small frame you couldn't see any of that.

i walked out of the room and went downstairs where i saw some people sitting and eating.

"hi?" one of them said confused of who i am.

"hey, um where's tony?" i question as that's the only person i knew besides addison and avani.

"hold up, TONY YO GIRL IS HERE!" he yelled.

"his girl?" I gave him a weird look.

"yea i mean y'all must have been fucking" i then let out a loud ass laugh.

"you're funny but i didn't sleep with tony, i only met him last night cause his brothers girlfriend punched me in the face and I was bouta beat her" I told him a bit of the story.

"oh sorry, btw i'm tayler" he laughed.

"im madison" i smiled.

just then tony came down the stairs with some other boy that looks a lot like him but even cuter.

don't think that madison, you don't even know him.

"tony, can i leave now i havent even seen that girl since last night" i went up to him.

"nope, I want you to meet everyone you seem pretty chill and we need someone like you around" i smiled to myself as he said that.

"thanks i guess, but i need clothes" I looked down at what I'm wearing.

"wait how'd you get my hoodie" the boy that looked like tony said.

"um i got it in the room i was sleeping in.. i thought maybe it was tony's"

"do you want it back?" i questioned starting to take it off.

"mads! are you stripping!" i heard maggie yell then pull the hoodie back over me.

"oops, I forgot.." i laughed awkwardly.

all the guys staring at me.

"can you guys stop staring it's not like none of you have seen a girl in her underwear and bra before" i smirked.

i heard a sorry from all of them.

"before you almost stripped i wanted to say this is my brother ondreaz, he's the one with the girlfriend that punched you" tony said.

"your girlfriend is a bitch, but my name is Madison" i smiled.

"ondreaz lopez, but you can call me dre" he smiled back.

-
authors note:
well then that was interesting 😂