54

madisons pov
-

i just woke up and it's 1:31 am, i can't stay here and i know maggie won't let me leave so i guess i'll have to do it now.

i got up and put my hoodie on and put my shoes on silently and opened the bedroom door.

i walked down the steps quietly but as i was at the last step i felt someone grab my arm.

i turned around and saw maggie.

"maggie i'm leaving" i sighed.

"no you're not." she said strictly.

"i am, you can't stop me" i turned around and started walking to the door.

"madison i'm not gonna let you do that, i'll take you to the doctors when they open just go back to bed please" she held onto my arm again.

"no! okay? jack hurt me and i know you came to help and i'm glad you did but i can take care of myself ok?!" i yelled and pulled my arm from hers.

"you obviously can't if you needed help with jack" she rolled her eyes.

"excuse me? shut the fuck up maggie, i know what i was doing i didn't expect you to actually show up since you left my side every time i needed you!" i yelled.

i heard a few people open their doors.

well shit great.

"are you kidding me?! at least i'm not as stupid as you and don't get knocked up randomly!" she yelled at me.

did she really just say that.

for fuck sakes.

"you're pregnant?" i heard ondreaz say.

i looked at him then back at maggie and flipped her off.

"madison i didn't mean too-" she walked to me.

"nope, fuck you" i said and turned then walked out and left.

honestly i didn't know where i was going, it's 1 am so theirs not gonna be any cabs or anything opened so i guess i'm walking back to my apartment.

it's so cold.

i then saw a car come by me and slow down.

shit.

my breathing got heavier by the second.

"don't panic it's just me" ondreaz rolled down the window.

"leave me alone please" i asked as i kept walking while he slowly drove beside me.

"get in the car madison" he said.

"no i told you to leave me alone" i crossed my arms.

he quickly pulled in front of me without hitting me, parked and got out of the car.

"is it mine?" he came close to me.

i looked down.

i felt him put his finger on my chin and make me look at him.

"you can tell me madison" he looked into my eyes.

"y-yes.. it is." i said.

"holy shit madison, why didn't you tell me?" i couldn't tell if he was mad or excited or?

"are you mad..?" i asked.

"no, not at all" he pulled me into a hug.

i missed his hugs.

he we go again.

this happens every time.

"ondreaz promise me one thing, we won't let what happens every time happen again" i looked up at him.

"i promise, but you and maggie need to apologize to each other" he smiled and opened the door for me to get in the car.

i got in and he closed the door.

then got in and drove off back to the hype house.

buckle in ladies and gentes, let's see what happens next ;)

-
authors note
wHaT sHe SaId.