13

madisons pov
-
as i look up i see
-
"ondreaz? what are you doing here?" i ask as i stand up quickly.

"well i was trying to talk to you but you kinda blocked me.." he looked me up and down.

"cause i don't want to talk to you!" i raised my voice.

"but what did i do? ever since you and daisy had a little fight you've ignored me and haven't came over!" he said frustrated.

"i don't know! just leave me alone ondreaz!" i yelled as i tried to push him out of my room but failed.

"not until you tell me what's going on" he said not moving a single bit.

"ok no! nothing is going on i'm just upset with everyone ok!" i looked anywhere but his eyes.

"i know you're lying when you can't look me in the eyes" he put his hands on my shoulders to try and get me to look at him.

"just stop! okay, i can't be friend with you!" i said out of frustration and pushed his hands off.

i don't mean that.

"madison what are you saying?" he looked me in the eyes.

"if you're gonna date daisy then i can't be your friend" i looked down.

"are you serious? so you can fuck my friends but when i try to get into a relationship you say i can't be your friend just because you don't like them!" he yelled.

"you really didn't just say that did you.." i looked him in the eyes.

"i did, i guess we aren't friends." he looked right back into my eyes.

"fine! have fun with that slut!" i yelled.

"i will, oh and make sure you don't whore around too much!" he slammed the door.

"i-" i turned my back to the door and slid down crying my eyes out.

is that what everyone thinks of me?

just someone who gets around?

i'm really pathetic aren't i.

i ran into my bed and cried myself to sleep that night.

-
authors note
aw poor madison :((
i hope you liked this chapter guys <3