47

madisons pov
-

"what is she doing here?" i heard as i opened my eyes only to see daisy yelling at ondreaz.

"she's allowed to be here daisy, i'm not dating you" i heard ondreaz say.

i got out of the bed getting both of their attention.

"wait what is happening?" i crossed my arms.

"daisy and me slept together while we were broken up.." ondreaz couldn't look me in the eyes.

"you were sleeping with daisy?!"

"he was hunny so back the fuck off!" daisy said walking closer to me.

"don't get on my nerves, or else i'll snap you like a twig" i stepped closer.

"madison don't" ondreaz stepped in between us.

"so who do you really want to be with dre? i'm waiting." daisy also crossed her arms while looking at him.

"guys you can't do this to me" ondreaz looked to the ground.

"are you serious?! you said you wanted to try again but then you can't pick if you want to be with me or daisy?!" i yelled.

"madison-" ondreaz looked at me.

"save your bullshit! and have fun with your skank!" i pushed him out of my way and walked down the stairs.

and saw some of the hype house members looking at me.

i got to the bottom of the stairs and ondreaz came down and grabbed my arm gently making me stay.

"madison i want to be with you, only you" i turned to him.

"if you wanted to be with me you would've talked to me about the only cheating thing!" i ripped my arm away from his hand.

"i know madison i was confused and didn't know what to do, i'm sorry" he put his hands on his head.

"ondreaz we aren't meant for each other. we're almost even toxic." i looked him in the eyes.

"madison we can make this work, please" he teared up.

"dre..-" i got cut off.

"can you guys just end it for good so i can have him to myself already?" daisy came down the stairs and smirked.

"daisy.. hun, you just earned yourself i new broken nose" i smiled while i walked up to her.

i punched her right in the nose as hard as i she could causing her to fall over and for her nose to bleed.

"damn.. i did actually break your nose" i laughed.

"you bitch!" daisy yelled while holding her nose.

"i've warned you plenty of times, so get your fake ass up and out the door before i make you" i said slowly walking over.

she quickly got up and left.

i saw some of the hype house members watching.

"the fuck are you guys looking at" i rolled my eyes and walked back over to ondreaz.

"fine. one more chance. you screw it up and we're done" i said before heading out of the house and calling a uber.

leaving him to his thoughts.

one more chance for us to work.

i hope we do.

i really love him.

-
authors note
ok. thank you for 40k that's fucking insane. like- also give me ideassss like what do you want happening? 🥺💞
love you guys! ttyl.