11

madisons pov:
-
i woke up to people making tiktoks and of course i'm in the background of most of them.

i opened my eyes and immediately regretted it.

damn i'm hung over.

then i remembered ondreaz and daisy.

i got up and noticed i was still just in my bathing suit and ondreaz hoodie.

i looked for my outfit then i finally found it.

i went to back into what i had on yesterday.

i saw josh making a tiktok where they line up and throw it back.

so while josh and anthony were about to throw it back i went in front of the camera and threw it back.

"hey!" josh laughed while i stood there doing the "shy" pose.

i started laughing after it ended.

"are you gonna post" that i asked.

"yea" he laughed.

"ok, well now make some tiktoks with me" i said to everyone in the room.

josh and me first made a tiktok where he throws it back instead of me this time.

and then we all consisting josh, anthony, tony and tayler made a tiktok to the song "savage".

we all threw it back and at the end ondreaz walked in and pretended to kiss josh.

i grabbed my phone and fell to the ground laughing.

"ondreaz ruined it!" i yelled.

"i just made it 100 times better" he winked.

"ew if you wink at me again i will make sure you will never be able to have kids" i said in a sweet voice standing up again.

"you wouldn't dare" he said.

"oh i would" i smiled.

but my smile dropped as daisy came in the room looking me up and down then rolling her eyes.

"got a problem daisy?" i crosses my arms as she sat down beside ondreaz.

"i don't know what you're talking about" she smiled at me.

"mhm.. sure" i rolled my eyes at her fake ness.

"what happened with you two?" bryce said coming in the room.

i forgot to say me and bryce are friends but we aren't too close anymore.

"i don't know madison just snapped at me" she said as she laid her head on ondreaz shoulder.

"bro, you literally came in the room looked me up and down and rolled your eyes. so don't fucking test me with that bull shit" i said as i was setting my phone up to make a tiktok.

"why don't you just break your back more and act like a slut like you usually do" daisy said.

"excuse me" i said turning around.

my tiktok had started but she interrupted it.

"i don't sleep with every dude at the hype house like you do" she started.

"oh hunny i haven't. well at least not yet" i smirked.

"i bet you've fucked most of the guys in this room though" she sat back down since i stepped closer to her.

"actually no. the only person i've fucked in this room is bryce and everyone already knows that" i crossed my arms over my chest.

"yes right" she stood up.

"sit the fuck back down, i literally walked in on you and ondreaz last night, oh right so how many guys have you fucked in the hype house?" i pushed her back down onto the couch.

she didn't answer she just looked down.

"exactly, i'll see you guys later or something i'm going home i have to change" i grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my car.

-
authors note:
yes ik theirs been so much drama already if you don't like it you know where to go :) but if ur enjoying this so far you can stay i promise ondreaz will be in the book more soon. :)
and thank y'all so much for 300 reads! i love you all 💘