24

madisons pov
-
well here i am at the airport about to board my plane.

i decided that i need some time not around anyone, so i'm going home for awhile.

i haven't told anyone other than my parents cause they kinda have to know if i'm coming there.

i know i should've let people know.

but i will once i'm there.

i heard my flight being called so i took one more deep breath before boarding.

i had a window seat and some person next to me.

i decided to just listen to some music and go to sleep.

i woke up and it looks like we have just landed.

great timing.

i went straight to baggage claim and got my suitcase.

i then texted my mom to make sure she was here.

she said she was, so as i was looking around i saw my mom.

i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

my mom was always like my best friend i could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me.

"i missed you so much" i back away from the hug.

"i'm so glad you're here darling" she smiled at me.

we walked back to the car and put my stuff away then drove home.

my room was still the same as it always was.

i missed this place.

i decided to unpack all my clothes and stuff.

then call maggie.

i decided to facetime her instead so she knew i was alright.

her face appeared on the screen and i smiled.

"hey mads!" she said and set up her phone so that whoever was in the living room could see me.

"hey" i waved.

"why'd you call? you know you can just come over right?" she looked confused.

"well.. i can't really come over" i looked down.

"why..?" she asked.

"cause i went home, i needed to get away from everyone and everything, you know that i hate saying goodbye to people so i didn't tell anyone" i now noticed that everyone must have heard and sat down on the couch so i could see them.

"oh.. well that's ok but why did you want to get away?" she asked obviously curious.

"i-well. i don't want to talk about that okay?" i stated.

"okay.. but madison if you want to talk about me you know how to contact me" she smiled.

"thanks maggie, bye!" i ended the call.

i sighed.

i didn't want to tell them it was because of ondreaz.

he told me he liked me then he said it was a mistake and he was just drunk when he said that.

it hurt so much.

i ran downstairs to the living room where my mom was.

"mom can i talk to you?" i asked.

"of course sweetie, what's up?" she smiled sweetly at me.

"well it's about this boy.. him and i did something together.. and he told me he liked me" i sat down on the couch.

"are you pregnant?" she asked.

"no! but i said i liked him too, the next morning he said what we did was a mistake and that what he said he didn't mean it he was just drunk" i started to tear up.

"honey, i'm so sorry. maybe you should talk to him, maybe you guys can work things out and if not he just wasn't good enough to see that you're amazing" she hugged me.

"thanks mom" i hugged her back.

"anytime darling" she smiled.

i went back into my room debating if i should call ondreaz or not.

just do it.

i finally convinced myself to do so.

"hey" i heard and saw him.

"hey ondreaz.. can we talk?" i asked.

"about what?"

"about what we did and what you said" i looked at him like he is dumb.

"right.. madison i can't like you like that you're my best friend and-" i cut him off.

"then why did you let it go on!" i started to tear up.

"cause i didn't want to hurt you.." he whispered.

"well you hurt me even more, if you had just told me right then i wouldn't be hurt that much" i let some tears slip.

"i'm so sorry"

"but you let me have sex with you then you say it was a mistake and you were just drunk?!" i raised my voice obvious pain in my voice.

"i didn't know if it was true.." he said.

"if what was true?"

"i didn't know if what i said to you was true or not" he looked at me through the screen.

"i might as well just say this now, i like you ondreaz i really do and if you don't feel the same way.. that's fine just please let me know now" i sniffled.

"i can't.." he said lowly.

"you can't tell me?"

"i can't tell you because i don't know what my feeling for you are, i'm sorry madison.. but i have to go.." he said and ended the call.

leaving me to my thoughts.

-
authors note
damn 😖😂