59

madisons pov
-

"where the fuck were you?!?" i yelled at ondreaz.

"babe-" i cut him off.

"this is your daughters fucking birthday and you almost don't even show up for it!" i pushed him back in frustration.

"i'm sorry okay?!" he raised his voice.

"ondreaz do you even realize how much this meant to me?! i just wanted you to for once show up!" i teared up but held it in.

"look madison i'm sorry, i was behind on time and i won't do it again. just please calm down." he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"i'm only calming down for lia not for you, if you're late one more time.. i'm done with you" i pointed my finger in his face.

"i promise and i'll make it up to you soon" he said seriously.

"fine. now get your ass out there and visit your daughter" i rolled my eyes.

he walked out of my room.

i sighed and decided to just calm down for a few minutes and then go out.

i had a few friends and family members over so i don't want to look stressed out.

i just fixed up my hair and makeup, i was all set so i walked into the living room.

i smiled when i saw ondreaz playing with lia and actually paying attention to her.

"mamas don't stress" maggie smiled at me as she rubbed my back.

"i won't it's just i didn't want him to miss this. i want lia to grow up with a father and if he continues to do this then i don't think she will" i sighed as i sat down on the sofa with maggie.

"mads it'll be okay, he'll come around. everything will work out" maggie gave me a little side hug.

"thank you mags" i smiled and watched ondreaz and lia.

i got up and walked over to them and sat down next to them.

"hi baby can you say daddy?" i asked lia.

she tried to say it but kinda failed.

"awe so close" i gave lia a kiss on her forehead.

i placed lia back on dre's lap.

"hold that pose i want a photo for her baby book" i smiled as i took out my phone.

i took a few pictures on dre and lia and then soon maggie took a few of all three of us.

"thanks mags" i said as i took my phone back from her.

"of course" she smiled at me.

"thank you dre" i held his hand.

"mads i'm really trying, i want to show you i can be a good parent and i'm almost done with drinking" he looked really proud saying that last bit.

"and once you're fully sober i'd be glad to have you come back here" i felt bad that i had kicked him out before.

"give me a week, i'll be a better father and i promise on us that they're be no more drinking" he gave me and hug and pinky promised me.

"okay, i love you dre"

"i love you too mads"

-
authors note
yes you waited a WHOLE month for a short and shitty chapter, IM SO SORRY!! i didn't mean for it to be that long of a wait y'all. remember ideas help A LOT! and i will update maybe more this week or next weekend! I PROMISE AND IF I DONT SPAM IN MY COMMENTS REMINDING ME!! ok I love y'all, thank you for waiting and once again i am so so sorry for the long wait also i apologize for this bad chapter. see you soon! :)