16

(before you read this, this is a warning please read at your own risk. love you guys <3)
-
madisons pov
-
i ran into the apartment crying, what did i expect most times i leave the hype house i cry.

i didn't even care about locking the door.

i'm so over everything.

i'm over life.

i ran into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

ugly

fat

worthless

i just got out of depression about a year ago.

i could feel i was slowly falling back into it.

"don't do it" i told myself.

on the other hand my mind was telling me to.

i grabbed my old blade and cut one little slit into my arm before crying.

here we go again.

i only started cutting and stuff when my ex had beat me and worse stuff like that.

i've never told anyone other than maggie.

i promised myself i would never do it again but look at me now.

i cut into my arms a few more times while crying watching the blood come out.

i wrapped my old arm band around it to protect it from getting infected or anything.

i threw on this outfit.

and went on instagram to post something

swipe

@madisonbeer spoiler, we die in the end

liked by @alissaviolet, @joshrichards and 1,983,289 others.

@alissaviolet did you really just figure that out, whore.

@user76 madison whats wrong baby

@maggielindemann madison please don't do anything i'm coming over right now! stay where you are.

@jackgilinsky you thought you could get away

@avani mads were on our way :((

-
maggies pov
-

i saw madisons post and ran downstairs from tonys room immediately.

i know what this meant.

she was gonna try something.

i got to the bottom and threw my shoes on.

"guys! it's madison! quick please help me s-she's gonna try um to" i couldn't breath as i was rambling really fast.

"woah, what's wrong?" tony stood up and came over to me.

"madison's gonna try to attempt." i quickly said.

everyone's eyes widened as i said that and we all ran to our cars and headed towards our apartment.

when we got outside we quickly ran in and ran till we got to the door.

it wasn't locked luckily.

but i found a letter on the counter.

"dear maggie, you know i love you right? please just call 911 don't try to look for me after i'm gone i know you won't be able to handle the scene. you're my best friend and none of this was your fault, jack recently found out we were in la i know he's gonna try to look for me but he won't have to anymore. i'm sorry but i couldn't take it anymore i'm tired of being worthless, ugly, fat and plenty more. goodbye maggie. -madison"

i cried as i read the note my best friend had left me.

i ran into her room with a few people by my side and looked around.

i then ran to her bathroom.

i went in and saw blood drops on the ground.

i then looked up and saw something i wish i didn't.

madison was in her bath fully clothed but the water was very red.

"madison!" i screamed as i got on my knees and held her.

"someone call 911! please she's dying!" i cried.

after a few minutes their were police dragging me away from madison so they could take her to the hospital.

"please don't let her die!" i begged.

i ran into tony's arms and cried.

-
authors note
let's hope she's ok, and guys please don't ever attempt anything like this just know how much you mean to everyone and how precious our lives are! no matter what you are going through :) and thank you so so much for 1k reads! i love you all xoxo 💘