6

madisons pov
-
it's been a month since i've become friends with everyone at the hype house and the sway house.

me and the lopez brothers have gotten really close too.

oh and ondreaz and alissa broke up since she was caught cheating so many times.

bryce and me have been messing around for a while and we haven't told anyone except maggie.

we don't want to say anything since it's just messing around and we're not dating.

and for maggie, her and tony seem to hit it off really well.

everyone knows they like each other they just don't want to admit it.

-

today i was going over to see bryce at the hype house since everyone from the sway and hype house was there.

i changed into a different outfit before going over.

(ignore the girls face that's not madison)

after changing i headed over.

i got out of my car and walked into the place.

"hey bitches!" i yelled.

"madisonnn!" yelled addison as she ran up to hug me.

"hey adi" i smiled at her.

i saw bryce looking me up and down.

i wore a revealing top but not just for bryce i thought it was really cute.

i sat down beside bryce and maggie.

bryce wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smirked.

"aw bryce and madison are so cute, are you guys sure you aren't dating?" charli looked at both of us.

i took bryce's arm off of me and said "i'm sure" i gave Bryce a look.

i then tried to change the subject.

"i have a good idea, we should all have a sleepover in the living room tonight!" i got excited.

"i call having the trampoline!" maggie and tony ran off to the trampoline.

"guys it's not night time yet" i laughed at them.

"well we should start making forts right now it'll be fun" addison said standing up getting pillows and blankets.

"this is gonna be so fun!" avani yelled.

after about a few hours of setting up forts we all finished.

bryce, ondreaz and me all worked on one fort together and this is how it turned out.

"damn we did good" ondreaz said.

"agreed! high five!" i high five the boys and giggle.

i then walk over to maggie and tonys fort.

"wow! you guys did awesome" i looked at their fort surprised

"thanks mads, but i couldn't have done it without this cutie" she smiled at tony.

"i swear y'all are dating" i laughed while walking away.

i saw bryce on the phone then decide to go up to him since he looks a bit stressed.

"heya bryce, you good?" i heard him say a little bye to whoever he was on the phone with then he turned to me.

"uh yeah, kinda." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"what do you mean kinda?" i gave him a confused look.

"well i sorta have to go but i might be back next tonight and i'll text you" he slightly smiled.

"wait what why?" my smile dropped.

"cause my manger wants to meet up with me and stuff, sorry mads but i'll see you later" he gave me a quick hug and said bye to everyone else and left.

i sighed and went back to just mine and ondreaz fort now.

"hey dre, bryce had to leave so i guess it's just us" i crawled into the fort.

"it's fine, that means more room for us right?" he laughed.

"yea i guess so" i joined in on him laughing.

-
authors note:
im gonna continue this next chapter dw 😂 but how do you like this book so far?