14

swipe

swipe

@madisonbeer someone tell me that i mean something to them

@madisonbeer someone tell me that i mean something to them. stream dead now.

liked by @maggielindemann, @lopez_tony and 2,072,970 others.

@maggielindemann babes don't be sad, don't listen to him :(
@madisonbeer i love you but i have to go whore around now.

@hater85 someone finally told the slut the truth

@lopez_tony what happened?
@madisonbeer i'll tell you soon i promise

@daisykeetch i know what happened and i don't feel bad at all 🙄🤣
@madisonbeer get off my page.

@hater277 you literally can't sing and your songs are 🤮

as i read those comments i continued to cry.

i heard a knock and i tried to wipe my tears with my sleeve.

"come in" i said loud enough for the person to hear me.

"madison, i'm so so sorry don't listen to him" maggie ran in and hugged me.

"how could he j-just say that a-about me" i cried into her arms.

"mads, he's just frustrated i bet he didn't mean any of it" she looked me in the eyes.

"he's not wrong though i am a whore, i mean look at me" i let more tears out.

"madison! you are not a whore!" maggie said wiping my tears with her sleeve.

"why don't we go hangout with avani and the girls, we can have a girls day" she smiled at me.

"i just don't want to see him" i said.

"you won't i promise" maggie hugged me again.

"ok i guess i can try" i slightly smiled at her.

i wipe my eyes and walk into my bathroom.

my eyes are bloodshot red and puffy.

"i'm just gonna clean up and get ready" i said to maggie.

"ok be ready in a hour, i'll let the girls know the plan" and with that she walked out.

after i took a nice shower I did slight makeup, kept my hair straight and changed into

and i brought a bathing suit cause we'll probably go swimming after.

i walked into the kitchen to find maggie all ready to go.

"let's go!" she grabbed my arm and we ran to her car.

we got in and drove over to the hype house.

i got out of the car and took a deep breath before we went into the house.

i saw avani and addison making a tiktok so i ran over to them, joined in on their tiktok and surprised them.

"madison!" avani screamed as she jumped into my arms while the tiktok was still recording.

"hi babes" i smiled at her.

the tiktok finished and we went into the kitchen with maggie, avani, addison and charli.

"so madison why'd you post that one thing you posted earlier?" charli asked sounding actually curious.

"well, um i don't really like to talk about it" i said trying not to tear up just thinking about it.

"sorry mads, but you know you aren't a whore or someone who gets around" she smiled at me.

"thanks charli" i smiled back.

as we were making a cake for dixie since she hit 16 million on tiktok i heard someone walk in.

"you really need to have a cake madison, i think you're gaining weight" daisy said smirking as i turned around.

i didn't say anything but look down.

am i really gaining weight?

i'm so fat..

"nothing to say, fatty?" i looked at daisy.

"daisy that's not nice" i heard addison say.

"does it look like i give a fuck?" she rolled her eyes at addison.

"daisy i'm not fat, so don't call me that!" i snapped.

"you really are, i can send you my diet if you want me too?" she smirked.

"shut up" i started to tear up.

"ondreaz was right you are a whore who is worthless, you don't deserve to live" she said as i finally snapped.

i started crying.

"what the fuck daisy! say sorry!" avani hugged my side.

"i should? madison doesn't even deserve to live, i wouldn't care if she killed her self" daisy laughed and started to walk out of the kitchen towards the living room.

i was now crying more than before but i also had a lot of rage.

i ran out of the kitchen to daisy.

i grabbed her arm and pulled her to look at me.

"yes you're right, i am worthless and a whore but everyone even me deserves to live! so don't you fucking dare say that i should kill myself!" i yelled at her as more tears came.

"you really should just kill yourself everyone knows it" she whipped her arm away from my grasp.

that's it

i'm done

she's gonna be sorry

"oh now you fucked up!"

-
authors note
wow... that's all i got to say.
oh and cliffhanger :))
and long chapter