53

madisons pov
-

it's been a month since i've told maggie and my parents that i was pregnant.

i also moved back to la in a new apartment since i felt it would be better to raise my child there.

i never actually talked to tony yet.

i was currently just getting my shoes on to go for a walk.

i opened my front door then closed it making sure to lock it.

i walked towards the elevator and went downstairs and went for a walk around my neighbourhood.

i decided to stop at a park and take a break.

i was on my phone when i heard someone walking up to me.

i looked up and saw the one person i didn't want to see.

jack.

"you dirty skank" he came up to me.

"jack get away from me, i'll call the police!" i got up and walked backwards.

"so who got you pregnant huh? cause i know it wasn't me" he pushed me a bit causing me to stumble but i managed to stay on my feet.

"don't fucking touch me!" i yelled.

i went on my phone quickly and called maggie.

she picked up immediately.

"maggie help me please" i said.

"give me that fucking phone!" jack said as he grabbed my phone and threw it at the ground.

"jack stop!" i said as he finally pushed me to the ground.

"shut up slut! you were supposed to be with me!" he said as he smacked me.

"jack please don't hurt the baby, please" i cried.

i then saw a familiar car pull up.

maggie's car to be exact.

"get off of her!" i heard maggie yell.

i saw her come over and whack jack in the back of the head making him stand up and face maggie.

i quickly got up and found some pepper spray in my purse.

"hey jack!" i yelled.

"what do you want?" he turned around.

and i sprayed him in the face.

he started screaming and trying to cover his eyes.

maggie quickly grabbed my arm and grabbed my phone off of the ground and we went back to her car, getting in and driving off.

"holy shit mads are you ok?!" maggie then said.

"no! i don't know if he hurt the baby, i can't lose it!" i let some tears fall.

"calm down mads you won't lose the baby, i'm just gonna take you back to the hype house where i live now and you can rest there" she said.

"i don't want to see anyone from there" i rolled my eyes.

"madison that doesn't matter right now ok?!" she quickly looked at me then back at the road.

"fine.." i almost whispered.

we pulled up and got out.

my stomach wasn't that big but their was a little baby bump.

i kind of held onto maggie while walking towards the door since i was hurting.

i just now noticed that my nose was bleeding.

when we walked in i saw everyone from the hype house in the living room and worst of all ondreaz.

"no one ask right now ok!" maggie yelled while we went upstairs quickly.

i wasn't able to look anyone in the eyes, especially ondreaz.

"maggie i need to go to the doctors, something doesn't feel right" i held my stomach while sitting down on her bed.

"madison it's too late just go to sleep and go tomorrow" she turned off the light and closed the door.

i'm guess she went downstairs.

i will personally kill jack if my baby was affected in any way.

-
authors note
welp- y'all keep spamming me with update, i have SCHOOL. well online school but whatever um and i need ideas so yeah. i'll update again today and maybe tmr :)