52

madisons pov
-

i was currently sitting at dinner with my family about to tell them i was pregnant.

"guys i have a announcement. i know you won't accept but i didn't want this to happen, i was being stupid."

"hunny we'll accept you no matter what" my mom smiled at me.

i slightly smiled back before saying.

"guys.. i'm uh pregnant.." i started to tear up, scared of what they'll say.

"madison." i heard my father say.

i looked up with guilt in my eyes.

"congratulations hunny, we'll support you on whatever you choose to do" he smiled at me.

i let a tear slip as i smiled.

i was surprised on how they're acting.

they're okay with it.

"so mads, who's the special man?" my brother laughed.

"well.. he doesn't know and i don't think he would care.." i whispered.

"wait what?" my brother said.

"before i knew i was pregnant we were broken up but slowly fixing things but this one night he was kissing some other girl and i we jealous.. i ended it and ran away from my problems.." i sighed disappointed.

"i'm so sorry little sis, everything will get better" he gave me and little side hug.

"i can't believe i'm gonna be a grandma" my mom said out of no where.

we all laughed and enjoyed our dinner.

-

we were now at my apartment and we were all staying here tonight.

"i'm gonna be a mom" i quietly said.

"and you're gonna be a great one" my brother said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"i don't know what i would do without you guys" i hugged them.

my night actually went pretty good, they accepted me and i could actually enjoy my night.

i then got a call from an unknown number.

i went into my bedroom and answered.

"hello?" i questioned.

"it's maggie i'm at the airport, i don't know where you live though.." i heard through the phone.

"why are you at the airport?" i was confused.

"because i had to make sure you were ok, please come pick me up" i heard hope in her voice.

"i'll be there in 30" i hung up and told my parents and brother.

i then drove to the airport and went inside looking for maggie.

i then saw her.

she turned and saw me and ran towards me.

i think she was about to jump on me which would hit my stomach and maybe hurt my baby.

"wait don't" i said.

"oh sorry mads" she gave me a hug.

"it's ok, but why haven't you given up on me like the others?" i questioned as we walked towards my car.

"because i know you mads and i kno you're struggling.

"oh.. my parents and brother are visiting me so you'll have to share my room with me till tomorrow ok?" i smiled at her.

"that's great!" she smiled.

i drove us back to my apartment and she brought her luggage up with her.

i've known maggie for a really long time so my family knew her.

when we walked through the doors my family looked at us and smiled.

"hey! it's been a while!" maggie said hugging my parents and brother.

after that me and maggie went into my room and hung out catching up.

"ok maggie but.. i have to tell you something and you're not allowed to tell anyone please" i said.

"yeah of course!" she smiled.

"i'm pregnant" she looked at me shocked.

"oh my god madison! congratulations, have you told anyone?!" she hugged me.

"no only my family and you, i don't plan on telling ondreaz" i looked down.

"i'll support you no matter what" she hugged me once again.

-
authors note
i need to sleep now! ok love you guys! 😂🥺 it's 4:24 am btw :))