18

madisons pov
-
so it's been a month since my little incident and i'm way better now.

i'm actually really happy right now.

ondreaz and our friendship is at its best point right now.

and maggie's with tony now.

so everything's good.

and if you're wondering what happened with daisy well she got kicked out of the hype house.

but i moved on from her.

and i haven't heard or seen my ex so we're all good.

i was currently at the hype house watching a movie in the living room.

"you need a movie buddy" i turned my head and saw ondreaz come up to me and smile.

"i always do, don't i?" i smiled as he jumped onto the couch and wrapped his arm around me.

yes we're just friends.

"yup" he said popping the p.

i cuddled up to him and got comfy, since this stuff is pretty normal to us now.

i must've drifted off in the middle of the movie cause i don't remember finishing it.

i woke up to the sound of ondreaz and today talking.

"are you guys a thing" tony asked ondreaz obviously as i still had my eyes closed.

but before he could speak i spoke up.

"no, but can you guys be any louder?" i sat up and yawned.

"sorry mads" ondreaz looked at me.

"it's ok" i gave him a sweet smile.

"well i have to go home and change since i wore this yesterday, anyone wanna come?" i asked standing up.

"i'll come" ondreaz said.

i then saw tony smirk at ondreaz.

"have fun you two but not too much fun" maggie said coming into the living room.

"you're funny, nothing will happen other than me beating him up" i stated.

we grabbed our stuff and went to dre's car and got in.

"can i connect my aux cord?" i asked ondreaz.

"yeah" he said starting the car.

i played dead by me.

"you play your own songs?" he laughed at me.

"i like it" i fake pouted.

we then started screaming the lyrics.

"you say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet?" i sang.

"why are you still breathing?" ondreaz sang.

"you know my song?" i asked surprised.

"why wouldn't i" he laughed.

we were soon at my apartment and went up.

i unlocked the door and we walked in.

"ok you can hangout wherever you want, i'm gonna go get dressed and put some makeup on" i said walking towards my room.

i rummaged through all my clothes but couldn't pick which one i wanted to i decided to try them on and show ondreaz and let him decided.

outfit one