60

madisons pov
-
4 months later

me and ondreaz are enjoying a dinner that he had set up for us.

we almost started eating before ondreaz said something.

"i want to ask you something" he stood up and grabbed my hands softly pulling me up with him.

he gave me and quick kiss while still hold my hands before talking.

"i just wanted to say that you made me a better man and you inspire me so much, i knew that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you the first day i met you. i don't think i can see myself without you in the future, i love you so much and you helped me through so much. i thank you for that, so.." he spoke these kind words to me.

he let go of my hands and got down on one knee and continued.

"will you madison elle beer marry me?" he asked as he opened up the small jewelry box that had a beautiful diamond ring in it.

"omg! yes! yes!" i yelled as he stood up and we hugged and kissed.

he placed the ring on my finger while i was nearly about to cry.

"i love you so much baby" ondreaz said as he gave me another kiss and hugged me.

i turned around just now noticing our family and friends all recording and watching.

"she said yes!" ondreaz declared loud, as everyone started cheering and giving us hugs.

"this is the best moment in my life, i love you ondreaz."

-
authors note
short chapter, should i end this here or continue? if i should continue give me some good ideas you think should happen! love you guys so much i won't end it here unless you want me too :))