51

madisons pov
-

i was sitting on my bathroom floor in my apartment, my hand was shaking.

i was sobbing as i stared at it.

when could this have happened?

i'm so fucking stupid.

their was a positive pregnancy test in my right hand.

"this cannot be happening" i dropped the pregnancy test and put my hands on my face moving my hair away from my eyes.

my knees were already up near my stomach.

everyone is gonna hate me.

i can't tell ondreaz, i said i was done with him.

i wanted kids but never like this, especially not as a single parent.

it's my own mistake though i wasn't being careful.

i cried for a few more hours that night but then officially got up and went to bed.

-

i woke up and immediately ran into the bathroom throwing up.

i guess i know why that has been happening..

i decided to have a quick shower and change.

the outfit.

i didn't want to wear anything too much

my dad, mom and brother were coming over today.

my dad and brother had just landed yesterday but they decided they would keep yesterday then come today.

my brother was 26 so he was a bit older than me.

he has a fiancé and i'm really happy for him but i don't know if he would accept me for being pregnant right now.

i straightened my hair and did slight makeup.

i decided to finally check out social media.

i noticed i had a lot of old messages but no new ones other than maggie.

why was she still messaging me.

i read a few of her messages of her asking if i was ok and where i was and her saying she misses me.

i decided to make a quick post on instagram.

-
instagram
-

@madisonbeer hey guys, i'm okay! thank you for your concern but i will post a video on where i live now and stuff like that at somepoint! sorry for the inactivity i had to straighten my life out a bit, thanks to my family i had lots of support

@madisonbeer hey guys, i'm okay! thank you for your concern but i will post a video on where i live now and stuff like that at somepoint! sorry for the inactivity i had to straighten my life out a bit, thanks to my family i had lots of support. :))

liked by @maggielindemann, @traciebeer and 1,207,930 others.

comments disabled.

-
madisons pov
-

i sat on my bed while my phone started blowing up, guessing since i haven't been active for a while.

i then heard a knock on my door.

i went over to it and opened it revealing my older brother, mom and dad.

"hey!" i said as i hugged my older brother first.

then my dad then my mom.

we all just relaxed today and watched movies, catching up with each other.

"so i was thinking we can go out to dinner all of us tomorrow?" i asked.

i wanted to tell them that i was pregnant but i know if we're in public they can't yell at me.

so i thought dinner would be a good time to tell them since i you kind of have to at some point or they will kinda find out by my stomach.

-
authors note
i know madison has a younger brother but i'm making up her brother for this story and changing his name :) also what a twist but like back in my story people said to make her pregnant so here it is but if you don't like it let me know please :))