32

madison pov
-
i woke up in ondreaz bed after a amazing night with him, if you know what i mean.

god i'm falling for him.

i grabbed one of his shirt and put it over me, when i did it became like a dress on me.

i walked downstairs to grab something to eat.

i saw all the boys in the kitchen chatting.

"hey guys, some of us are going to hawaii our flight is at 6" i yawned.

"did you sleep well" tony said as i heard one of the boys snicker.

"yes.? why?" i looked at them:

"oMg OnDrEaZ" bryce said in a girly voice.

i turned bright red.

"fuck off" i flipped them off and grabbed a banana and opened it and started to eat it.

all the boys then started laughing again.

"omg! can i not even eat a banana without you guys imagining that shit" i yelled while throwing it at them.

"well are you guys dating now?" chase asked.

"no, and fuck off chase" i said rolling my eyes.

"damn so you like fuck and go" tony laughed.

"nope, i give up. you guys can just go and imagine me and dre" i gave a sarcastic wink and left the room while laughing.

(sorry my children)

i then ran into ondreaz.

"good morning" i kissed his cheek and went upstairs to make sure i had everything packed for hawaii.

and luckily i did so all i had to do was change and get everyone then we could go.

about an hour later i was in leggings and ondreaz hoodie.

we all were at the airport waiting for our flight to board.

we heard it was boarding now over the speakers and got up and went towards the gate.

luckily i had the window seat and ondreaz next to me.

"i'm so tired" i whined.

"then go to sleep" ondreaz flicked my nose.

"ouch, don't do that" i flicked him back.

"ok, chill" he laughed.

i laid my head on his shoulder and tried to get some rest.

when i woke up we were just landing so i guess it was a good time to wake up.

i noticed ondreaz asleep.

"dre wake up, we're landing" i shook him.

"okay i'm awake" he said rubbing his still closed eyes.

i took a few snapchats with ondreaz till we fully came to a stop.

we walked off and went to baggage claim.

we all grabbed our suitcases and ordered a uber to the resort hotel we were staying at.

so ondrea and me were sharing a room.

addison and bryce.

avani and anthony.

maggie and tony.

so we all picked out our rooms and unpacked a little bit.

"ok guys! so since were all really tired we can sleep tonight and then tomorrow we start everything, sound good!" i smiled.

they all said yes and nodded.

we then went back to our own rooms.

i quickly changed into my bra and underwear.

i didn't care if ondreaz sees me in it since he's seen more than that.

i was laying on my back when ondreaz stood over me and took a phone of me.

"stop" i laughed while covering my face.

he then laid down beside me and pulled me by my waist so i could be closer to him.

"you're cute" he whispered in my ear.

"thanks, now it's time to sleep i'm really tired" i wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

drifting off to sleep shortly.

-
authors note
thank you guys so much for 7k! that is so amazing! if you guys have suggestions or anything for this book please don't be shy and let me know! :)) i was about to post this but then i saw i had 8k reads! wow!! for real thought thank you guys, enjoy the story :)) <3