1.WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

It was a normal Monday, so I woke up in bad mood, thinking about the horrible day that it was gonna be at school. There weren't almost any cloud in the sky, and the sun of March shined and heated how it was supposed to do that time of year. There were loud and beautiful colours everywhere. I dressed up, I washed my face and I went to the kitchen. My mother was there making the breakfast and singing because the "Spring happiness". I actually didn't care if it was raining, snowing or sunny like that morning, nothing could cheer me up. I wished reluctant a good morning to my mother and I sat down in a chair to have breakfast.

I have almost arrived at high school when I saw them. I got astonished. Sitting on the foodway there was a boy, not too younger than me, playing a precussion instrument that he had on his lap. I don't know what kind of instrument it was, I am interested in that but I can't distinguish some instruments to other ones. Next to the boy, there was a girl probably as old as me that was singing and playing a guitar. But the most surprising thing is that both of them looked like two characters from Lemonade Mouth, my favourite movie. The boy had a long black hair and a hairy eyebrows. His nose and other features of his face were so similar as Charlie's ones. Charlie was the drummer of the Lemonade Mouth band. It happened the same with the girl, who looked like Mo, that played the bass and sang in some songs of the movie's group. They smiled at me when I passed next to them, probably because they found funny the face I made.

But I better start presenting myself. My name is Leila and I was almost fifteen years old. My hair was blonde and my little eyes brow. I wasn't pretty but neither ugly. Throught it all, I can't say I was so popular at high school, that's why I didn't like going there. I talked with some people, but I didn't have true friends. On the break time, I sat down in a nook and I sometimes spoke with people who walked near there. The problem is that they called me "childish" because I liked Lemonade Mouth. Well, I didn't like it, I LOVED IT! Now I hid it more althought I felt bad about it because I knew I was pretending be something I actually wasn't. Before, I sang the songs of the film all the day and I inagined and pretend that the folder was a guitar, that's why they made fub of me. And oh my God, how much I wanted a guitar! I dreamed I'll can have one in my hands someday. But my family wasn't so rich, if we want to call it this way. So it was almost impossible that they could buy me a guitar and even more impossible to pay me lessons to learn how to play it. Sometimes my mother said: "Someday, someday...". It remided me of a song called Somebody, obviouslly from Lemonade Mouth. There was a part on the chorus that said: "Somebody, somebody... Somehow, someway, someday... somebody". That song talked about that, that it was possible that someday your dreams would come true and you'd become finally somebody. Anyways, I didn't have a lot of hopes on it. I thought I'd always be nobody, that anyone would ever care about my existence. And, of course, I had never thought that I would detail in anything.

Throught it all, I would learn soon that sometimes our fate can offer us thingd that we have never even imagined.