Chapter 3 the meet

Edited and rewritten

Toms POV

I wish I knew who I was suppose to pick up.

I stood there and held up a sign saying Ashley.

After a while I saw a let's say unreal girl she had red hair.cute. She walked up and asked me if I was Tom. I smiled I turned tomato red and said yes.

Why in the world didn't the girls tell me she was hot.

.

.

.

Ashley's POV

I walked outside and saw a cute guy holding a sign with my name on it. Amy , Netty what have you two done. I asked him if he was Ton he replied blushing I started to blush too. What is wrong with me.

.

.

.

Toms POV

I took her to my car.

"Oh by the way chache is staying with us." I told her.

"Okay," She said as she continued texting. I wonder who she was texting.

We reached my house I showed her around and she unpacked in the guest room.

"Thomas Patino you  have hit a jackpot didn't you. I know you have a crush on her," Chache teased.

"Shut up Chache," I said hitting him friendly on his shoulder.

"Tom and Ashley sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g," Chache began to sing.

"OK Chache I get it," I said.

"First comes love then does marriage then out comes a baby carriage," He ended," Tom blush much," He stated.

"Whatever," I stated.

.

.

.

.

Ashley's POV

As soon as I got in Toms car I texted Amy.

'Amy what did you do,' I texted her

'I see you have meet Choo Choo . ya like him,' She texted immediately.

'What did you do,' I replied.

'Netty and I thought it would be a good Idea if you stayed with a friend so u don't have to pay rent,'

'Whatever,' I texted before  Tom interrupted me.

"Chache staying with us," he said as  I said with an okay.

'So u like him'

'what no why did I have to stay,'

' 😄,'

'and who's chac?'

'wait what u mean chache,'

'what ever who's he don't tell me there's another cute one,'

'so u do like him chache must be staying with him for awhile'

'whatever were here see u in a month Mac's going to Scotland,'

'bye'

.

.

.

Tom showed me around he house and chache. I went to my room and started unpacking. I was gonning to go downstairs then I heard chache and Tom talking.

"Thomas Patino you  have hit a jackpot didn't you. I know you have a crush on her," Chache teased.

"Shut up Chache," I said hitting him friendly on his shoulder.

"Tom and Ashley sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g," Chache began to sing.

"OK Chache I get it," I said.

"First comes love then does marriage then out comes a baby carriage," He ended," Tom blush much," He stated.

"Whatever," I stated.

.

.

.

.

I can't believe he likes me I walk downstairs.

"Hey Ashley," Chache said.

"Hi Ashley," Tom said as I smiled and waved.

1 hour later

Ashley POV

Yes my stuff came. People may be wondering what stuff. No its no drugs gross. It was my latest creation a Canis lupus familiaris. People may be thing what well all I need a chip then I  can say. I continued to work on my project then I heard and knock on my door they asked if they could come in I said yes.

Tom POV

I walked in Ashley's room "Wanna go to the.............what is that," I asked.

" Its a Canis lupus familiaris," She stated like I  was suppose to know what it is.

"What its a dog,"she said.

"Oh duh I knew that,"

She said sarcastically," ya you did. What were u saying,"

"I was asking if you wanted to go to the mall,"

" Can you take me to the hardware store,"

"Why do u want to go to the hardware store,"

"Something for my Canis lup....I mean dog,"

"OK how about in an hour,"

.

"Oww," I said as Chache hit my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hi. I'm ready to go," Ashley said.

"Chache are you coming?"  I asked.

"Where?" He asked.

"The hardware store," Ashley replied jumping a bit.

"Why that place is scary?" Chache asked

"Ashley wants to go," I replied

"OK I'm staying," He said leaning back on the couch watching Alice in wonderland.