Chapter 16 Christmas

Ashley POV

Its Christmas I ran down stairs to see everyone sitting. Finally up, snake said. Its 5:30 for crying out loud I said. We all open our presents. I got a bracelet from Snake, and yadi Dada DA.

I got a text from choo Choo meet me upstairs. I went upstairs and saw Choo Choo. This is for you he said handing me a diamond necklace. Oh my gosh how did you afford this. Let's just say savings. And I got this for you I said handing him two tickets to the vamps .how did you get these he asked. Let's just say I got some connections and as in connections I mean netty, I said. Wow Netty knows a lot of bands. He put the necklace around my neck I love it say kissing him.

We go downstairs and see my friend pb( peanut butter jelly gamer)

*****idk what hes doing here he lives in canada****** 

Hey pb what's that in the box, I asked him. Well I accidentally messed up my order and got 500 cases of egg not so here's 20 and see you later merry Christmas, he says as he run out the door. Well I can see hes eager to get rid of the egg nog. We went to put the case in the kitchen to see everyone drinking egg not and about 40 cases of it. Umm I'm going to bed, I say leaving. Wait Ashley you don't want any egg not we have loads. Choo Choo asked following me to the hallway. No thanks. Umm, he says looking up. Well, I say. #typical misiltoe. The he crashes his lips on mine. I pull away um were you drinking egg nog, I ask. Yes why, he says. I'll be back, I say Running upstairs into my room. Ashley are you okay, choo choo asked knocking on my door. Yay, I say opening the door. Your lips are swollen, he say. I'm fine I just have to find something, I say trashing my room. I can't find it,  Can you ask my brother for some of my medicine I ask. Sure,he says running downstairs.

Choo Choo POV

I run downstairs and see Snake. Um Snake Ashley wants her medicine, I tell him. What for, he asked. She has more than one allergies. Um egg nog, I say. Follow me, he say, and make sure you know what she's allergic to, he say handing me the medicine. And take this too, he says handing me a case. I carry it back to Ashley's room and I give her medicine and the case. Thanks, she says. She takes the medicine. So what exactly are you allergic to. Tomatoes, Carrots, rice, peas,  pears, peanuts, chocolate and egg nog, she says. OK that's a lot. Yea I know, she says.

20 minutes later

Ashley POV

Choo Choo had fell asleep on the chair in my room. My lip had healed. I went downstairs and to see Snake, squid, Ash, Elisa, chache and Amy watching spiderman. Hey. Hi Snake you okay, he asked. Ya, I say. What happened? Amy asked. Allergies, snake said. Oh, Amy said. Wanna watch spiderman with us Elisa asked. Sure, I say. We watch TV when its finish I go upstairs. Netty is asleep even though Choo Choo is asleep on the floor now. I better wake him up. I shake him. He's not waking up. I'll just go to bed its late.

Choo Choo pov

Choo Choo I wake up with my face plated on a floor and why does it smell like pins colada.  I get up to see I'm in Ashleys and Netyy's room. I'll just sneak in my room. Hmm look whose back, chache said. I'm going to sleep. Lazy bousy, Chache said heading down stairs

_____________________________________________________________________

Christmas chapter. Plz give me some ideas for new year