Chapter 6 the day

Choose Choos POV

I can't believe she read my diary and now she knows I was the one in the closet today everyone's going somewhere but me. I decided to watch sister sister I love that show then I hear footsteps I jump ahhh what are you doing here. What are you doing here. I asked you first. I asked you second. So. So. About the book I knew I was blushing but couldn't help. What about the book. Yay I.....I interrupt her and kiss her and she kisses back. Her lips tasted like mangos and potatoes. We kiss for a while we stop and just stare then Amy and Chache walk in. Well I guess we shouldn't have seen that Chache said. Well I'm gonna go and start dinner. Well .I turned around and Chache stood there eating the left over bacon. So. So what. So you and Ashley. So me and Ashley what. I know you like her. What if I like her I continue cooking who would not like a nice, sweet, smart, athletic, pretty girl and tasted like mangoes and potatoes. Well all you have I ur house to eat is potatoes and you kissed her didn't you. Mabey. Oh choo choo has a crush choo choo has a crush. Whatever leave I'm making dinner.

Ashley's POV

I.....choo choo leant over and kissed me. Hmm he tasted like pineapples. then Amy and Chache walk in. Well I guess we shouldn't have seen that Chache said. Well I'm gonna go and start dinner choo choo walks away. So Amy said. So what. I know you kissed him no he kissed me. So are you two a thing know. I thing? Yay a thing. I gonna go read. Ashley tell me please I know you read when ur nervous. Its just complicated alright. Whatever you never tell me anything. O crying out loud ur the queen of love. I storm out the room into my room and write in my diary.