Chapter 24 Movies

Ashley's POV

So do you like it, Ross asked me. I love it, I say as I take him into a hug. I let go of him. Then he did it he kissed me. Ross are you down there, to see what seems like Rydel shouting. We pull away. Um I'll be in the garage you can roam around the house if you want to, he said as he ran upstairs.

POV changed bright to you by international watches.

Squids POV

We got Snakes black eye fixed up we had to keep a watch on Choo Choo. He was in there knocking on the door crying. Then I heard a knock on the door. I'll get it, I said as I run downstairs. Hey Squid, Stampy said. And Netty, Sqaishey, Amy,Chache,Ash,Elisa and Rouse come in after. Where's Ashley, Netty asked. I don't know, I say as I hear Choo Choo yell let me out. Um was that Choo Choo, Chache asked. And what do you mean you can't find Ashley, Elisa asked. Ahhh stop showering me with questions, yes and she left.  Squid Help, Tom yelled. Chache ran upstairs as I followed him. Why did you people lock him in the room, Chache asked. All he hit Ashley and gave Snake a black eye, I said. So if he did that why did you lock him in the room, Chache said, just let me in he said opening the door and walking in.

Chache POV

Choo Choo you okay, I asked sitting next to him leaning on the wall next to him. No she's gone, I hurt her and Snake, he said crying. It's not your fault, I said  to Choo Choo, are you going to sit here and cry or are you going to get up. Sure whatever, he replied, where is  she? Well we don't know, I said. Well I'm going to sleep,he said exiting the room.

Ashley POV

I decided to go and look for the kitchen. I am starving. I wondered around the house and stumbled into the garage. I went in and bumped into Riker. I fell down. Ross ran over and picked me up. Are you okay, he asked picking me up. I'm fine where's he kitchen, I said. We are ordering pizza do you want, he asked me. Yes, I said. Do you want to listen to us practice, he asked. Sure, I said. "Ding dong" oh that must be our  food, Rocky said leaving the garage. Then my phone started to ring.

A_Amy

N_Netty

AA_Ashley

A_ Ashley where are you its after eight and squid said you left after eleven. Where are you back? Are you okay

AA_ I'm fine.

N_ where are you.

AA_ a old friends house

A_wait your not by Elisa's house

N_ wait I know there was news that R5 has moved back to their home town England. And you know almost everyone on there

AA_ I have to go

You okay, Ross asked

I'm fine I said hanging up the phone

You want to watch TV I have the whole seasons of Full house and Boy meets world.

________________

Happy new year. The new year chapter coming soon.