Chapter 15 Questions will be Asked and Answered

Stampy POV

OK come on Joe don't be a coward just  ask her, Ash said to me.

Netty POV.        ***** weird I'm watching her video right know****

I saw Stampy go don't on one knee and opened a Christmas ornament. What. Omg. Sqaishey would you marry me? Stampy asked. Sqaishey literally feel to the ground. I ran to her she fainted typical sqaishey, I said. We sat for about 5 minutes and waited for Sqaishey to wake up once she woke up she started talking to me. Netty I had this weird dream when Stampy asked me to marry him, sqaishey said. That wasn't a dream sqaishey, I said. Wait What.

Stampy opened the ornament (again) Sqaishey will you make me the best man on earth and marry me, Stampy asked. She was just about to fall but Ashley caught her. Well she's taking it better that we thought Ashley said. Sqaishey got back on her feet and just kissed Stampy. Awwwww, we all said. Yes,Sqaishey said while kissing Stampy again. Wait everyone get there presents and put them under the tree, Amy said. Amy brought  down a whole load of pink gifts. I brought down a few and the rest brought own there's.

_______________________________

Hope you guys watched today Christmas special by Stampy. And i wasn't gonna post this chapter but I fell like it even though its after 9.XD

Merry Christmas