Chapter 9 The Reasturant

Yay 100 reads the

____________________________

Choo Choos POV

I took Ashley to a reasturant. I Ashley came downstairs most of the people  had gone out. Wow u look amazing. Thank she replied. We went to reasturant. We ate and we looked over and saw sqaishey and stampy wand of course Stampy is eating cake. We left we reached back home it was about midnight. I went straight to bed.

***my brain went blank***

****12 hours later I'm fine ow the story continues.****

At home the next day

Ashley's POV

Im so tired. I'm gonna play some call of duty. Hey that's weird there's a dude with his gamer tag named Elisa. What by Bff. Elisa Skype me now.

E_ Elisa

A_Ashley

E_ omg Ash long time no see (ash Ashley's nickname)

A_hey Lisa

E_where are you

A_I'm in England right now

E_ really

A_ yay

E_ what's ur address I'm coming to visit

.

.

.

.

.

.

A while later

I went to answer the door everyone was downstairs watching a movie.

Ash Lisa shouted. Everybody yelled what. Oh sorry I'm Elisa u can call me Lisa an Ash is my nickname for Ashley. Um Lisa there's one problem someone here is named Ash I said. Oh well.

Ash's POV

What I heard my name oh it was just Ashley's friend. I never noticed her named had Ash in I oh well. Elisa walks in. Holly moldy mother of cheese. She hotter that cottage cheese. She's wearing bright orange like a or opposite of Ashley. My mouth fell open. Squid said to me Ash you catching flies. Oh what. Squid texted me. Ash's got a crush. Squid u mother of cheese leave me alone.

Elisa POV ( wow she just came in the book and she got her own pov *   BTW it took me five tries to write POV for no reason and twice to write btw. Idk.

Wow Ashley whose he. Whose who Ashley said. Who else the guy with the cheese shirt u mean. Duh. Ooo so I'll be back later after I steal some of u melons. Lisa Ashley shouted I ate them allready . ah shoot well she u later.

No ones POV

Wait Ashley what's the deal with u and fruits and Choo Choo and potatoes Chache and bacon Amy and flowers Roise and fish ad Stampy and wait everyone loves cake, tom pointed out.

Well I grew up on a fruit farm, Ashley said

And I grew up next to a potatoes factory, choo choo said.

An I grew up and own a bacon business Chache said.

and I just love flowers,Amy said.

And my dad was a fisherman, Rouse said.

Oh okay tom said

Oh a tom why are you always with Netty, Stampy said mockingly.

Leave him alone stampy Netty said.

Netty and tom left the room.

*(I dont fell like doimg their POV the chapter is too long )*

Well that went wrong stampy said.

Everyone went to bed except Ashley, Choo Choo, Stampy and Sqaishey.

Ashley's POV

So Stampy what were u and Sqaishey doing at the reasturant last night I asked them.

Who did u know we were there and what were u doing there. I asked you first. Okay sqaishey said we were on a date so why were u there. Same reason. Oh with who Stamly squeled like girl. A boy. Duh Ashley who name. Yeah Ashley who Lisa what are u doing here. Oh my car broke down and there was a fire Lisa said. Wait are us stuff okay,I asked .ya but apparment ruined. U can stay here Stampy said. Thx. OK back to the coco said Sqaishey. Who? A guy. Ugh why are u so hard to get info out of Ashley wait I know. Sqaishey came back with a purple and black rubber band bracelet. Gimme gimme gimme. Tell me first sqaishey said. No. It was me Choo Choo said and I get the bracelet. What no that's not fair I said like a winning baby. Choo Choo gave me the bracelet. The we kissed. Stampy and sqaishey kissed. And the people on the TV kissed.( despicable me 2 ending) get a room Lisa and Ash shouted.

__________________________

Dont judge me. XD