Chanted 5 the Reunion

Edited

Rewritten

Ashley's POV

Today was the day of the Mac holiday everyone was there. Amy Netty and Sqaishey ran up to me and hugged me. Hey guys long time no see. So Amy asked. What. So what. Oh never mind .

Amy's POV

Ugh I can't believe Ashley. Yes I've got a plan a great plan. The queen of love never fails.

I go to the main room. Hey who wants to play seven minutes in heaven.

POV change brought to u by the queen of love.

Ashley POV

Wants 7 minutes in heaven. All the girls laugh

"What is it Amy tell me," I winded to Amy.

She just said "You can go first put on this blindfold," Putting the blindfold over my eyes without me answering,

"Why?"

"You'll see," She said shoving me into what seemed to be a closet.

"OK girls go into the kitchen and wait for you're turn," Amy said from the other side of the door.'

Squids POV

There was this weird tension. Joe and Ash had left for different reason. We all looked around the room suddenly Tom gets up. Oh no . He steps into the other room into the closet before everyone else continues watching tv.

Tom POV

I stepped into the closet.  I can't believe I'm doing this. I hesitate for a moment before we kiss for a while. She asked if she could take of the blindfold. I murmured no so she didn't know it was me. I walk out the closet. Most of the boys were gone. Chache gave me I know you like her look. I go up to room I secretly brought my journal it's not a diary it was green.I write

Dear journal

I can't believe I kissed Ashley her lips tasted like potatoes. She doesn't know its me who kissed her I might not tell her not yet.

Tom

I hide the journal under bed like who will look there.

And why do I have this.

Ashley's POV

I wish I knew who it was I walk out the closet Amy stands there and that was 7 min in heaven.

"Who was in there?" I asked.

"All I can say he's in the house," Amy squeaked.

Next I saw Beth go in and of course Joe followed. I walked to my room I take out a book and write in my diary. No not a book but one of my invention a high tech non acessable book.

Dear diary

I wish I knew who was in the closet with me and why I couldn't take off my blindfold and why he didn't speak. I guess he didn't want his identity reveled. Well I'll find out sooner of later.

Ashley

Beth burst into the room she said I had to switch rooms there's not enough so I have to move to the one next door. I quickly pack my stuff and went next door Tom was in there I blushing

"Um Tom, Beth said we have to switch rooms your with Chache Ash and David,"

"OK ,"he quickly says packs and leaves.

Hmm I need a place to put my stuff maybe under the bed why not hmm there's a book nice shade of green.

Dear journal

I can't believe I kissed Ashley her lips tasted like potatoes. She doesn't know its me who kissed her I might not tell her not yet.

Tom

What it was Tom I can't believe and he didn't tell me well I should give him his book. Netty enters the room.

"Hi," I said acknowledging her.

"Hey I'm gonna be your roomie so spill it who book is that. Well I know its not yours Amy said you had some kind of high tech book so whose is it no don't tell me its a boy. Yes. Green um  its Toms?. So . I know u read it. What does it say," Netty said babbling on.

"I'm gonna give him back know .OK bye," I said avoiding a conversation with Netty.

I walk over and knock Chache answers

"Can I talk to Tom.

Chache shouts,"Tom Ashley wants to talk to you," I heard a ooooo.

"Um you left this," I said handing him his book. We just stood there blushing for awhile before I kissed his cheek and walk away.

"Ooooooo,"

I walk back to my room I lie down and smile.

"So Ashley I never actually seen you smile unless you are laughing what he say what you," Netty asked me as soon as

I laid down.

"He and I sad nothing I kissed his cheek and walked away,"

"Ooo bad girl," Netty said making me roll my eyes.

"But the boys were spying on us. I going to sleep long day.Night,"

"Night," Netty replied turning off the light.

Chaches POV

"So Tom on fire," I said mocking Tom

"Shut up," he yelled.

"Did you tell her and is that a diary?"

"No and no,"

"Why didn't you tell her and that's definitely a diary,"

"Because of the second thing," He replied.

"What she read it,"

"I guess so," He shrugged like it was nothing.

"So are you gonna tell her?" I asked him

"I don't know its late go to bed," He said putting the pillow over his face.