Chapter 11 Mall

Ash's POV

I woke up pretty early 2 in the morning actually. ****I wake up at that time #nick at nite***"

Since it is my day to cook I decided to cook a bacon and a omelets, sandwiches and pancakes.

I finished breakfast it is only quarter to five. I decided to watch TV. Then I saw some on sat next to me. What are you doing up so early Elisa asked. I would ask you too I said. What are you watching. Full house.

We watched TV for hours everyone came downstairs. What for breakfast Ash, squid shouted.

Ashley's POV

I came downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast. Well today's the last week. And its Christmas next week so I'll see them again. Let's go shopping, Amy yelled. We all headed to the mall. So where to first Netty asked. I know, I said. I led the girls to the video game store like where else would I take them. We bought a bunch of video games the Amy literally dragged us to the shoe store. Okay start shopping, Amy yelled.

Squids POV

I know exactly what I'm gonna get sqaishey, Stampy said. Oh you gonno do it, I said, how you gonna ask her. In this a ornament with a ring.**pic in media** stamps said. Cool Choo Choo said. We all quicker run out the jewelry store after the girls walk in. Choo and tom bought something but I don't know what it is. So where to next, I asked. I'm going into this store, Choo Choo said. OK let's just wander around, I said.