Chapter 13 Squiddy Spy

Choo Choo POV

I saw Ashley and ran over to her.

"Hey Ashley," I say kissing her." So what are we going to get the others," she asked. A huge surprise party.

" Cool. We can start on Christmas eve eve, I said. OK netty and tom will take the gang out for a movie.

Squid POV

I knew something was up so i decided to follow Choo Choo. What Choo Choo and Ashley are a thing. I walk up to them. Have you seen Amy, I asked them. They looked as if they just saw a ghost. Cat caught your tongue, I asked. She's with Netty, Ashley replied. So what you guys doing, I asked. Sitting, eating they said. OK so what's up with you two, I asked. Nothing, Ashley replied quick. Do you want me to tell Snake, I asked. Idk, Ashley said. What does Snake have to do with this, Choo Choo asked. Well Snake is technically by brother, Ashley said. Wait what I'm confused, choo choo said. Before my dad died he married Snake mom but then she disappeared so yay, Ashley said starting to cry. Its okay, Choo Choo said. And you remember what happened to that Roy guy,I said. What happened, Choo Choo asked. Let's just say he disappeared, I said. Squid he did not disappear he moved away, Ashley yelled crying. Choo Choo were going now.

Choo Choo POV

Let's go Ashley. I carried Ashley into the car. You okay, I asked. Ya, she answered I'm going shopping for decorations coming? I asked. Yay, she answered. We went into the store bought some drinks, snacks ,ornaments and presents.

___________________

Yay almost 150 reads. :)

Unreal. Cool