Chapter 27 bats and cats

Choo Choo POV

What was that for, Ashley yelled as she ran downstairs. Netty came down behind her and Amy followed. You ever look before you swing, Ashley said grabbing my bat and trowing it on the ground. I'm sorry we thought it was a robber, I said as Ashley walked into the kitchen. So who is it any way, Amy said poking him. Amy stop poking my head it hurt, the guy said as he raised his head out of the pillow. We still couldn't see him he was wearing a blue hoodie. How do you know her name, Netty asked. Can someone get me some ice for my head and Amy stop asking stupid questions, he said. Ashley went for someone, Stampy said.

Ashley POV

I can't believe Choo Choo hit Ross with a bat. I got some ice and tea for Ross. I came out the kitchen and everyone was crowding him.

Netty POV

Ashley brought back a pack of ice and some tea. He gave the guy some tea. Ashley put the ice on his head. I still can't see who it was. Then Ashley's phone rang she gave me the ice and ran upstairs. I continued to ice his head.

Ashley POV

I answered my phone it was Rydel

R_Rydel

A_Ashley

R_hey Ashley is Ross there

A_yes

R_ OK whee are you

A_at squids

R_okay I'll be there soon for a visit.

I went downstairs. Everyone was still there then I heard a knock. That must me Rydel. I'll get it I said answering the door. Hey can I come in, Rydel asked. Ya and Riker and Ratiliff.

Hi Amy, Netty, Stampy, Squid, Snake and Ash, Rydel said as she entered. What happened to him, Riker asked. Well let's just say someone hit him with a bat, I said looking at the boys. What are you guys doing here,Amy said giving them a hug. Were here to check or pick up the knocked out boy, Riker said. And take of the hoddie, Rydel said. I'm not knocked out and its cold, Ross said. I'll turn on the heat, Squid said walking away.

Choo Choo POV

Take it off, the dude with the black hair said while pulling of the hoodie top. Then he asked the red haired boy for something. I'm not even bothering who that was.

Ross POV

Take of, Riker said while he pulled of my hoodie. What was that for, I said. I asked Ratliff to bring my stuff out my car. As I saw everyone carry on what they were doing.