Chapter 28 New years

Ashley POV

I came back downstairs and Ross and Riker. Riker playing a gitaur and Ross writing.

Then I walked down the stairs and someone pulled me in the kitchen. I turned around and it was Netty. What was that for, I asked Netty. OK you need to tell me what happened to you and Choo Choo, she asked.

Netty POV

Ashley just gave me a long explanation. Well that makes sense why he's sad, I said. Oh well if he doesn't apologize I'm not,Ashley said walking depper into the kitchen and sat next to Rydel.

So what are you guys doing for new years, Rydel said. Well nothing really, I said walking up to Rydel. Do you guys want o come by us all are invite, Rydel asked. Sure, I'll tell them, Ashley said walking out the door.

Ashley POV

I walked into the living room except for Chache, Choo Choo, Ross and Snake. Okay everyone we are spending New years at Rydel and new leave in an hour,I said then head upstairs. I knocked on Chache door. Come in, he said. I walked in a saw Choo Choo lying down and the bed. Um were going by Rydel's and we leave in an hour, I said then leaving. Ashley wait, Chance said grabbing me. Yes, I said very annoyed. Come someone has something to say to you, he said pulling me back in the room. Listen Ashley I'm sorry please don't hate me, Choo Choo said. His eyes looked blood shock. Its okay I forgive you, I say as I start to walk towards Snakes room. I heard music I walked in and Ross was there with a gutair and paper everywhere. Snake we're going by Rydel's today we leave in an hour coming, I asked. Yes we will be there I'm going with Ross, Snake said. Okay I said exiting and going into my room.

Netty was in there. What are you wearing Ashley, Netty asked. A white tee and a red jacket, I said as I took them up and changed. Netty was wearing a blue dress. We went downstairs. We only had 3 cars so me, Rydel, Sqaishey, Netty and Amy went in one.  Tom, Mouse and Squid. And Choo Choo , Snake and Stampy went in one.

During car ride

Hey Rydel where's Rocky? I asked. At home, she said. Wait so you left a teenage boy in a house with a bunch of people, Sqaishey said. I see its a bad idea know, Rydel said.