Chapter 32 New friend

Ashley POV

Amy, Netty and Ash started to talk. I got pretty bored so i decided to wander around the mall.

Time skip brought to u star wars rebles

I've been walking around for a good while know.  I jad bought myself a a new Halo and Halo primer for xbox. I started to walk out the store.

Owww, i said as i bumbed into someone.  Im so sorry, the person said who sounded like a boy. Its okay, I said as i looked up and saw a boy about my age with nrown eyes and black hair helping me pick up my stuff. 

???? Pov

I was walking around the mall. Then i bumbed into a someone with brown hair.  Im so sorry, I said helping her pick up her stuff. I looked at her she had brown hair and eyes to match her hair.

Thanks, she said looking at me. I picked up tje last few things. They were two video games and a book. When i held the video game the cd fell and broke. Um so sorry, I said,  I can buy u a new one.  Its okay, she replied. I'm Chris by the way, I said as i got up. Im Ashley, she said as she got up and put her stuff back in her bag. Well I'll see you sometime , she said then she left.

Ashley pov

Well I'll see you sometime, I said as i left. Then my pjone staryed to ring playing Whit Flag by Sabrina Carpenter.

A-hello i said as i answered

Amy-where are you

A-at the mall.

Amy- no shit Sherlock

A- may i help you

Amy- what part of the mall are you?

A- ill just meet you by the eating area.