Chapter 22 old friend

Choo Choo POV

We will are now aproching London we will reach their in approximately ten minutes the plane will be landing.

Landing

I wanted till everyone exited the plane and the people next to me didn't move. I got up took down my luggage and went to Ashley's seat. For some odd reason she was sleeping on some blonde dude chest. I stood there for a while the the flight attendant came and told us we had fifteen minutes to leave. The blonde dude was talking to another blonde guy,a guy with black hair and the two people who had been sitting next to me. I barged in front of them. Um can you wake her up, I asked. Oh are you with her, he asked. I just shook my head in agreement.

Ashley POV

Wake up, I heard Ross say shaking me. Is the ride over I asked waking up. Yay like half an hour ago, his sister Rydel replied. What, I said. And someone is waiting for you Riker said. Oh it must be Tom(Choo Choo's real name), I said. I'm pretty sure that's not Tom, Ross answered. No I call him Choo Choo but Tom is his real name, I said. I got up and walked over to Choo Choo. I will call you later to catch up Ashley, Ross said.

Choo Choo pov

Call you what he got her number. OK just cool Cho.

____________________

Hey guys if you don't know who these people are read bellow.

Ross Lynch (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, blonde hair), Riker Lynch (bass, vocals,black hair), Rocky Lynch (lead guitar, vocals, blonde), Rydel Lynch (keyboard, vocals blonde hair) and Ellington Ratliff (drums, vocals). They got the name 'R5' because all of their names begin with the letter 'R', except for Ellington. Ellington's last name is Ratliff. He is most commonly known as Ratliff.

Ross, Riker, Roky and Rydel are related. I might do a book on them. Idk

I would like to give a shout out to garthislikeaboss. And Juliegirl1234