Chapter 33 Another Friend

Ashley POV

I walked over to the food court it was pretty packed. I put on my headphones and started to play music. Instantly Ain't No Way Were Goin' Home. I liked the song but i was pissed off so i changed the song to Good Girls by i think 5Sos. After walking around I found a seat. A dat and waited dor Amy, Netty and Ash.

Can i sit here, a boy shouted. Yes but you didnt have to shout, I said talking of my headphones.

????? Pov. ( and yes i put? Because im bot telling you :P)

I was wondering around the food court to find a seat. Then i saw a girl sitting down at a huge table.

Um can i sit here, i asked nervously. *No answer. She must off not heard me as it seams like she had on headphones. Can i sit here, I yelled. Yes but you didn't have to shout, she said taking of her headphones.

So are you here by urself, I asked. Well not really, she said, I'm waiting for my friends. Oh me too, I said. Then the awkward silence hit us. So whats your name, she asked breaking the silence. Ashley she replied, you. I'm Carlo, i said. (if u dont know who they are you youtubing life is sad)

Then i heard someone singing Take Take it all away save your heart for another day Love played on the telephone and im on the dial tone. Hello, i heard Ashley said as she picked up the phone. Im by Dominos, she said then hanging up the phone. Then i heard dop top sitting at tje seat. I immediately knew ot was my phone. Chris had tje boys had been playing with my phone they told me they changed my ring tone. Life. I picked up the phone.

C-hello

Chris- where are you

C- by Dominos

Chris- okay be there soon

Chris POV

10 mins ago

After i bumbed into Ashley I caught up with the boys Sky, Ty, Seto, Jerome, Mitch.

Back to normal time

I started walking around the court. I didn't find Carlo. But I did find............

_______________________________________

I just felt like to write more later. It looks like a alright length.

Late night update. (^_-)