Chapter 29 new years afternoon

Ashley POV

We arrived at Rydel's house. It was not that noisy. Okay follow me, Rydel said as she showed us the kitchen, Living room. OK you guys can go anywhere I'm going to look for Rocky, Rydel said as she and everyone except Amy and Netty left. So what know, Amy asked. I heard they have cookies, Netty asked. What kind, I asked suspiciously. Really are we going to do this or do you want cookies, Netty said. Of to the cookies, I said as we walked to the kitchen.

*Time skip* because they walk slow and this skip is brought to you by Jessie (just because)

Amy POV

So which is your favorite, I asked as Ashley walked into the kitchen. I walked in and Ashley was completely frozen. I look around and saw No one but Ross kissing a girl. Netty pulled Ashley out the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a tray of cookies and ran behind them. We carried Ashley outside. Ashley, Netty said,you haven't said anything. Idea, I said to Netty. I was still carrying the tray just because I couldn't put it down. Want a cookie, I asked pushing the tray to Ashley. She took a macadamia nut. Then Ashley took out her phone and started to play Heartbreak Girl. *and yes I have a song for almost everything same goes for pics*

Ashley turn it off, I said trying to grab her phone. Then she sent me a pic *in media* Ashley you can't just not talk to anyone. She sent me a text saying remember in 4th grade when I didn't talk to anyone for a month I think I can do better. I showed Netty the text. Nettblocks. put us in a group chat.

A_ Ashley

N_Netty

Amy_Amy

Netty_ so u not gonna talk

I looked at Ashley she was pulling purple beats out of her bag.

A_no

Amy_well at least share the cookies

A_u can have the chocolate chip :(

N_wanna go somewhere

A_where

N_Toy r us?

I looked up and saw Ashley get up and started walking.

I guess that's a yes, I said to Netty. Ofcorce no nerd, geek or gamer could resit that, Netty said as she dashed of. How about we stop by my house its only a block away, I asked. Whatever.

Time skipped.

I quickly unlocked my door and ran into my basement a took out something Ashley hadn't seen in. While I got one for Netty and I too.

Remember these I said as I handed a Purple skateboard to Ashley. Ashley's one had a creeper fave on it. I handed Netty a Red one which had a pig face on it. I got on mine which was pink with lovely love love petals on it.

I followed Ashley and Netty as we rode up a few blocks

_____________

I'm writing at school so yay