Chapter |3| New York City

"Good girl

"Good girl. See I knew you would come around, and no-one had to die. Brilliant. Go pack your things and then we will leave." He let go of me and turned around to walk away.

"Wait," I called out. He waited a second, before slowly turning around. I could tell that his patience was running out but I didn't care.

"Let my mum go. She's done nothing wrong and I've agreed so," He thought about it for a second and then gave a nod to the man holding her. As soon as he let her go, she ran over to me and wrapped me into a tight hug.

"Baby, are you alright? I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She kept repeating whilst we both clung onto each other and cried. 

"Okay, quickly I don't have all day." Damon barked at us and I quickly gave her a peck on the cheek, before running into my room and slamming the door.

"Ten minutes!" I heard Damon shout and I slid down against my door and buried my head into my hands.

God, everything is so fucked up now. I mean, what do I even take?

I pulled out my Louis Vuitton suitcase from under my bed and then carried it into my wardrobe. I doubt my future husband is going to build me a custom designed walk in wardrobe.

Oh shit! I just realised that I'm going to have to sleep with him. Next to him. What if he expects me to have sex with? No way am I losing my virginity to a man I barely know.

I better pack conservative clothes then so he doesn't get any ideas. Do I even own any conservative clothes is the real question?

I slid the doors to my wardrobe aside and pulled out all the jumpers I own. I threw them in and then got out my pants and leggings.

Most of my jumpers are cropped and my pants are basically skinny jeans that hug every curve. Even my leggings are kinda see through.

What if he wants me to wear skirts and dresses? Wait, why would I dress how he wants anyway? You know what screw this.

It's the twenty first century, I'm gonna wear what I usually would which means skirts, and tight fitted outfits. I put my jumpers back, only leaving in a couple of my favourites, and then pulled out a few of the pants I chucked in and put them back too.

I walk over to the other cupboard and pull out my favourite black leather skater skirt, alongside a couple other of my favourites. I remember that I haven't even out any pyjamas in so I grab as many pair as I can and just throw them in.

"Five minutes." He calls out and I quickly rush into my bathroom.

I grab a toiletries bag and throw in the essentials, toothbrush and toothpaste, face wipes, moisturiser, cleanser and pads. Then I run back into my closet and throw in a pair of trainers, my favourite heels, my ankle boots, some sandals, and a pair of flats.