Chapter |30| Giving Him All Of Me

After Ryder's tear-jerking proposal, dessert came and as I ate my chocolate cheesecake, I couldn't take my eyes off Ryder

After Ryder's tear-jerking proposal, dessert came and as I ate my chocolate cheesecake, I couldn't take my eyes off Ryder. He stared at me too and soon I figured out that this wasn't the only dessert I would be having tonight.

The fire between my legs was starting to get hotter with every move he made. If he put his hands through his hair, bit his lip, smiled, peeked his tongue out, I died. Every part of me was screaming out to just jump on top of him, but I couldn't, not yet at least.

Ryder has proved his love for me, he's proved his devotion, he's proved that he wants me, and I think I'm ready. We're married, in love, on our honeymoon, to be honest it sounds too perfect. I know that I want him though, all of him.

Tonight was the night, the night I am finally going to lose my virginity.

Ryder paid our large bill, before grabbing my hand and holding me close as walked along the pier. He gave me his jacket as it was getting chilly, since the sun had set and the darkness had kicked in. Our house was only five minutes away, but my feet were still aching, so Ryder decided to carry me home. Not that I'm complaining, I loved every minute.

The moment he set me down and flicked on the lights, I jumped on him. He was taken aback at first and stumbled slightly, but he quickly regained his balance and placed his hands on my ass to keep me up.

He turned us both around and slammed me into the wall, his tongue made its way into my mouth, whilst one his hands began teasing me under my dress. I moved and tipped my head back as he stroked my clit over my panties. He began placing kisses down my neck and started to form a hickey.

"Ryder, bedroom now." I ordered, and he smiled at the dominance I was displaying, before quickly walking into my bedroom with me still in his arms.

He set me down and I ripped his shirt off, sending buttons flying everywhere. He groaned when I started kissing down his neck and then his chest. I stopped when I was on my knees, right in-front of his huge erection.

I unbuckled his pants and watched as they dropped to the floor. I stood back up and then slowly undid the zip on my dress, allowing it to pool at my feet.  He gulped as he took in my sexy attire, a black lace bra that pushed up my breasts and a thin matching thong. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his bare shoulders. I moved my hands down slowly and then grabbed his hands. I clasped them tightly and stood on my tip toes to give him a small kiss.

"Ryder, I want you to make love to me." As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew there was no going back but I was ready for it. I wanted this, it was now or never. He smiled at me softly and held my cheek with his hand.

"Baby, are you sure? I wanted to do it tonight too, but only if you're ready." I nodded eagerly and kissed him again to prove it.

"I'm sure." I whispered, pulling back. He smirked and then grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me closer to him. One of his hands travelled up, whilst the other stayed where it was, and it stopped just above the clasp of my bra.