Chapter |6| The Ring

I could feel the hot sun beaming down on me so I slowly opened up my eyes

I wished it was all some sort of terrible nightmare and I would wake up back in my own comfy room but as I took in my surroundings I realised it wasn't.

Everything that happened over the course of these last twenty four hours really happened.

I finally scored a date of some sort with my long time crush, I found out that parents lied to me my whole life and were the leaders of some sort of gang, I was taken and practically forced to leave with some American whose the leader of the mafia, I met my fiancé to be and his side chick and then I made myself cum to the thought of him fucking me.

Great. And now I had to face him in person. How I was supposed to do that without blushing, without imagining his tongue over my throat and his hands squeezing my...no, no you are better than that.

You controlled yourself astound Jameson for years, you can do it now. Besides, Ryder is an ass.

I looked over at the clock and noticed that it was almost eleven. I wasn't really that hungry but to be honest if I was, I wouldn't know the first place to go.

What do I even do now? Wonder around the house aimlessly, go out? Was I even allowed out?

A sudden knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. Cautiously, I walk over to us and crack it open slowly.

The first thing I saw were those deep brown eyes and I knew it was him. I quickly tried to shut the door but he used his foot to stop me.
"Wait, I promise I'm not going to hurt you or... touch you."

"Last night you...what you did wasn't okay. I might have seemed to enjoy it but I do know you, and I don't know anything about you or this place and I was scared." God, don't cry. I forced down the sob threatening to wrench out of my throat.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better we can talk like this?" He slowly moved his foot away so I could gently push it shut.

His voice echoed through the thick wood.

"Look, I'm so sorry. Yesterday, I was shocked too and everything sort of just boiled over and I took it out on you. I wasn't thinking how it affected you either, you're so...pure and innocent, I've never really dealt with that. I hope you know that I will never try to force you like that again. I actually bought you something this morning. I know it won't make up for what I've done but considering the situation we're both in, I think it's a pretty good gift." He cracked the door open and put his hand through the gap, passing me a small light blue Tiffany box with a white ribbon wrapped around it.

"Anyways I'll leave you alone now and I hope that you forgive me one day for what I did." I could hear his footsteps as he walked away and I slowly shut the door.

I was still reeling from his apology, I mean that the last thing I ever expected to hear from a criminal's mouth.

I pulled the ribbon off the Tiffany box and then slowly opened it. Inside was a ring. Not just any ring though, it looked like an engagement ring.