Chapter |16| Suprises

My finger gently brushed alongside my bottom lip, making me blush as I remember last night

My finger gently brushed alongside my bottom lip, making me blush as I remember last night. The best night of my life by far.

When the ride started to move again, we stopped making out and ran back to the car. As soon as we shut the doors, Ryder's lips smashes back onto mine with such a fierce need, it made me wet instantly. His hands groped my arse as I climbed onto his lap and we continued to make out for about an hour.

It was surprisingly Ryder who stopped the kiss and said that's its getting late and I should go to bed. The fact that he actually cared about my needs ,made me want him even more but I knew he was right. I was exhausted.

When we arrived back at the house I expected him to come into my room, and if he did there's no doubt in my mind that I would have ended up losing my virginity and I was fully prepared to as well.

However instead, he placed a soft lingering kiss on my forehead, before wishing me sweet dreams and leaving me alone. Hot, horny and bothered.

Ryder makes me feel pleasure like I've never felt before. Just the touch of his fingertips can make every hair on my body stand up.

God, I want him so bad! I want his fingers to caress every inch of my naked body. His lips on my wet pussy, holding me down whilst I scream out in pleasure. I want to be desecrated by his big hard...

A loud knock on the door brought me out of my dirty thoughts. I throw the covers off myself and slowly walk to the door, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

My heart started to beat faster when I opened it, revealing the man who was the cause of all my wet dreams last night. I blushed just thinking about them and from the smirk on his face, I'm guessing he knew too.

"Hey, um how did you sleep?" I could tell he was nervous from the hesitation in his voice and the way he tried to avoid eye contact with me.

"It was great. You?"

"One of the best sleeps I've ever had." I bit my lip at his words and decided to take the plunge. I took a step forward and kiss him, taking him by surprise.

He hands cupped my face, his finger tips gently brushing against my jaw. I pulled away, tugging on his lip slightly as I did. He groaned at the loss of contact but kept a tight hold of my waist, keeping our bodies together.

"I've got a surprise for you." He whispered huskily and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Another one. Wow, aren't I special?" I teased causing him to belch out a laugh.

"Yeah, you are." He said, looking like he was daydreaming.

"Anyway, pack a bag. Enough clothes and stuff to last for a week." A week away with a sex god. Fuck, no way I'm coming back a virgin.

"Okay, what time are we leaving?"

"Well I figured we could have some breakfast first, and obviously you need time to pack so about half eleven." I nodded and he gave me a quick peck, before leaving. I nearly screamed  when I shut my door.