Biggest Hit

Jada POV~

"You need to get your form up, Candice! And Holly, it's supposed to be in one fluid motion. Boom boom, just like that!" I yelled as I went to restart the music.

I hosted a dance class in one of the studios I owed and taught Jadea, Candice, Charlotte, Holland, and some other girls dance. Jazmine teaches the class with me, sometimes. Since she's been back, it's been just me.

"I'm getting tired, Auntie Jada," Jade says, huffing. 

"Water breaks, girls. Then another 30 minutes and we'll go home."

The girls go and get their water bottles, chugging down as much as they can. As we finished up practice, I saw my phone had a missed call.

"That's strange," I mumbled, "Unknown number."

"Is everything okay, mama?" Charlotte asks me. I smiled down at her, 

"Of course, baby. Just looking at something."

I got the girls in the car and set my phone to the side. I'll listen to it later. 

A song on the radio came on and I groaned. It was one of my old songs.

"Turn it up, mama!" Candice demands, smile on her face. "Pleaseeee!"

"Come on, Candy, can we not today?"

"But mama!"

"Fine," I turn the radio up and the girls all start singing.

"Come Mr. Dj song pon de replay, come Mr. Dj won't you turn di music up!"

I laughed at how cute the girls sound. Being so young, they sounded so graceful when they sang.

"Hey Mister!" Charlotte sang loudly. I was surprised she was even hitting those notes.

"Hey!" Candice looks over at her sister, "I was supposed to be the lead!"

"Sorry, Candy," Charlie says sadly.

"Come on, Candy, you're always the lead," Holly points out.

"Yea!" Jadea agrees.

"So? I'm the lead cause I'm the better singer."

"Nuh uh!" Jadea protests. "Charlotte sings better than you!"

"No she doesn't!" 

"Yes she does!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Okay girls," I groan, pulling into the driveway. "That's enough. Now unbuckle your seat belts and start heading inside."

The girls all got unbuckled and into the house. I followed behind, noticing Jessica's car was parked on the curb.

"Daddy!" Charlotte and Candice greet, running to their father.

"Hi girls! Hi Holly and Jadea," He replies.

"Hi Uncle Caesar," the girls sang. The girls then noticed Jessica.

"AUNTIE JESSICA!" They all ran to her, hugging her.

"Hi girls," Jessica looks up at me.

"The fuck you here for, nigga?" I question, eyebrow raised.

"Damn, I can't even come see my best friend?" Jessica faked a frown.

"Oh hush," I chuckled, "What's up?"

"Did you get a call from my dad?" Jessica asks.

"A call from your dad?" I ask. She nods. Then it hit me, that must've been that unknown number.