Can't be no bitch

Taiya POV~

It seemed like rumors were true. There she was, Cindy McPhearson, on stage with a microphone in her hand. She hadn't noticed us walk in which was good but if what people were saying was true, Cindy was going to make Riley look like he's been cheating on me this whole time.

But I knew Riley. I KNOW Riley. He would never do that to me. 

"Don't think too much of it," Jada tells me, "Just try and relax. If Cindy tries to say anything outta pocket we'll do something."

I gave a small smile and nodded. This was making me feel uncomfortable. Even being in my twenties, I can't stand conflict. But a small part of me was upset by this and wanted to do something.

As more people came into the tiny club, Cindy was preparing for whatever performance she had in store for the crowd. I noticed there were four chairs on stage. They looked like the kind've chairs you'd see at an interview for a late night show. 

"Hey ya'll," Cindy begins as the show starts. I couldn't help but scowl. Out of all the times I've helped Cindy try and maintain a relationship with not only her son but Riley too and she still finds ways to piss me off. "So, tonight's show is a little different. Imma tell ya'll a story about something that happened to me not too long ago with my old lover."

Cindy looks over at us and smiles,

"And my guests for this little performance are already here." 

A spot light flashed above us and I could hear a growl escape Jada's mouth. But she saved face due to being around people who were also her fans as well. 

We walked down to the stage, sitting in the chairs across from Cindy. Before sitting, we all fake a hug.

"Don't be mad about your man switching sides," Cindy says loud enough for only us to hear.

Music begins to play and I realized this was her way of trying to humiliate us. Did she really come up with a whole song to try and make me look dumb?

"Hey ladies," Jada says, as the music continues. Cindy gives a confused yet amused look. "Have you ever had to call one of these lil hood rats? And, and she tried to act like you don't know who the fuck your nigga is?"

Jessica laughs,

"Man these bitches done lost they mind. Don't do that."

(The little comments in between are Jada/Taiya/Jessica commenting.)

Cindy: Listen, don't hit my line, asking why my number in yo nigga shit.

Taiya: What?

Cindy: You wasting ya time, probably shoulda asked that nigga bitch

Taiya: I did

Cindy: Probably wasn't fuckin that nigga right

Jada: Bitch you sound stupid

Cindy: Probably want a bad bitch in his life. I mean how the fuck am I suppose to know? I mean you said that he was yo nigga right?

Taiya: And you know that!

Cindy: Cuffing is dead! You heard what I said, bitch cuffing is dead! These new niggas don't know how to act, they in and out of everybody

Jessica: No, bright ass

Cindy: Never trust no nigga bitch. All these niggas counterfeit. Baby girl when you gon' learn? That is not yo nigga, shit!