Another Fundraiser

Hi guys!! I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. So much has been happening! I just moved into my first apartment and have been working a shit ton. But this chapter was a request cause my sis said Wattpad been dead lately lol So this is for you Skye (Sorry girl, my @ain't working rn)

Hope you guys enjoy!!

No one's POV~

The children were all at school. They were currently lining up, getting ready to go to an assembly about an important event coming up.

"What you think it's about, Jack?" Holly asks her cousin. 

"I don't know."

"Maybe we're getting a giant pizza party," Carter suggests. 

"Pizza!" Jordan cheers. 

"Quiet students. I need everyone to go down the hallways quietly," their teacher says. 

The four close their mouths and begin walking to the auditorium. 

Making it there, they spotted their siblings/cousins sitting in the different rows of the auditorium with the other kids in their grade.

"Look, I see Charlie, Andre, and August!" Jordan says. "Hi Charlie!"

Charlotte looks over, smiling at her brother.

"Hi Jay!"

"Students, please quiet down," the principal says. The children settle down, looking at the voice in front of them. "Thank you. I would like to say good morning and welcome everyone."

As time passed, young Rylee began to doze off. It's not like what her principal was saying wasn't interesting, it just didn't interest her.

"And that leads me to my final point of the evening. This years fundraiser."

That word seemed to perk the small Freeman up. 

"Fundraiser?" 

Rylee had heard legends of fundraising from her Uncle Riley. He was a pretty good fundraiser back when he was younger and Rylee wanted to be just like him. 

As the principal explained the fundraiser, Rylee got more and more excited. The prizes were kind've lame but if she was able to impress her uncle, that was better than any prize Rylee could get.

"Jadea, Jadea, Jadea," Rylee taps her cousin next to her, "You hear that? We could do a fundraiser."

"But Auntie Jazmine said that last time daddy did a fundraiser, it didn't go good and daddy almost died!" 

"But he didn't!" Rylee says, "we could do our own!"

"Students, I still need quiet," their principal says, glancing an eye at the giddy Freeman in front of her.

After the assembly, as students were lining up to head back to classes, Rylee thought more and more about doing the fundraiser. 

All of the students received a letter home regarding all of the details for the fundraiser. Rylee couldn't wait to take her's home. She was ready to be just like her Uncle Reezy. 

"You really want to do the fundraiser, Rylee?" Blaise asked. 

"Yea! It would be fun!" She replies. '

"I bet I'm gonna make the most money," Shelly says, walking towards the small group.

"Go away, Shelly," Jadea says, "No one was talking to you."

"No you won't," Rylee counters. "I'm gonna make more than everyone!"

"Nuh uh! I am!" 

"No me!"