Chapter 10: Voices

Things you need to know:
Italics - mental voices
They have nicknames in age order(keep as future reference). I'll list them below:
Seokjin:S1
Namjoon: N2
Yoongi: Agust D
Hoseok: H3
Jimin: J4
Taehyung: T5
Jungkook:J6
____________________

 I'll list them below:Seokjin:S1Namjoon: N2Yoongi: Agust DHoseok: H3Jimin: J4Taehyung: T5Jungkook:J6____________________

Previously...

My eyes flaming with fire and my blood running cold from our conversation.

"Sir, we shou-"

"Shut the fuck up, we move tonight. Pack up, we're heading to the hotel."
_____________________

The entire way over was dead silent. There were no conversations between one another, no noise detected by our communication devices either. Only clouds of smoke, music being played loudly existed for the full three hour drive. It was as if we ruled the world. We reached the place in no time but as we parked, I sat there lost in my own head and my own thoughts...

I don't understand...How the hell did he manage to do that? How did he get so much information on me?

"Sir."

Shut up you don't know anything. This isn't any of your concern. Call my name all you'd like. I'm not falling for your stupid tricks again.

"Sir?"

I said shut the fuck up! I don't give a shit about what you have to say. You're just a demon who sits on my shoulder spitting those despicable lies that fuck up my mind.

"Yeori!?"

I flinched hard as the loud voice boomed in my ear and echoed throughout the isolated concrete parking lot. Two hands grabbed hold of my clenched fists on the steering wheel and pulled me out of my seat. The world before me spins, leaving me in a daze.

Annie sweeps me off my feet allowing my head to rest on her shoulder and we enter the hotel. I can sense somewhat worry and pure hatred she holds against me. It's understandable but I don't know why it is that way.
Is it jealousy?
Envy?
It's unknown to me but as long as I can sense the fear, I'm fine.

We walk to the front desk, grab our room card and head to the room. She ushers some men to spread themselves out on each floor as safety precautions. As we get in the elevator, she notices my weakened state by how much lighter I've become.

"Yeori, have you been skipping days?" She hesitatingly asks.

Tell her. Tell her the truth. Tell her why...

I slowly turn my gaze to her staring at her midnight black hair, then to her bronze eyes. My left hand moves to her shoulder holding onto her tightly when the elevator abruptly stops as we reach the right floor.

"I can walk by myself so put me down." I say as I try to pry myself away from her and the question.

She puts me down obeying my order and as soon as the door opens, I quickly walk to the room. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping to ease the spinning sensation at the back of my head. It takes every drop of my strength to stay upright as the temporary reliever wears out. A cold sweat breaks out on my forehead but I thank my lucky stars for the room being so close.

I rush in stumbling through the doorway of a bedroom brushing all contents off of the dresser. The adrenaline in my veins is pumping ten-thousand miles per hour. Almost forgetting my current location and the danger I hold for myself and the others.

Without my meds, the devil in me releases. She is one who hunts for blood, not being one to lament over such actions. In this moment in time, I refused to take my meds and this is my consequence for it.

Ever since my parents had died, this has always been a repeating process. It wasn't until I reunited with Annie and took over the crime industry that I realized it was too much. Too much blood, sweat and tears were devoted from both me and Annie to get the Aces to the top. It should've been a smooth ride but with my stubbornness there were more 'accidents' to cover up and more feds to deal with.

It was all your fault Yeori...
You made it difficult for everyone...
For yourself...

"Fucking shut up. I don't need you to clarify shit for me." I quietly add, completely disoriented.

A blurry figure bursts through the door, holding what looks to be white and quite small in size. Judging by the way they ever so gently pick me off my feet and place me on the bed, I know, it's Annie. She pops the item into my mouth allowing it to slightly dissolve before putting a small water bottle up to my lips. Almost immediately does the medication work. All the pain subsides melting those voices away, allowing my mind and body to visibly go limp under its control.

"Yeori, you need to learn to listen. Taking these should be a priority. Not just something you easily dismiss because you're busy." She exclaims in a scolding manner and goes to clean up the mess I had previously made.

"Mhm, thanks." Says my sarcastic and half asleep self as I thank her for the advice and prodigious cleaning service. She can be too bold sometimes but it's probably just me.

She gives me a look of dissatisfaction from the floor saying so much yet so less. As if she didn't hear me, she hurries to get everything finished, grabs the empty bottle and walks out to the kitchen to grab another.

I take one deep breath in and blow out, loudly sighing while looking towards the newly organized dresser and inching closer to a deep sleep. Man am I lucky to have her. A loyal, caring second in command and right hand is what most people like me need. These voices, it seems ridiculous to see how instantaneously they go away considering how long I've had to deal with them. Consider myself damn lucky I was born within her proximities.

Yoongi pov:
"So? What else do you expect me to do? Just sit there and watch her pass?" I ask with an arrogant and impatient tone.

Jin smacks the back of my head and snickers. He tagged along with me while the boys stayed back with Hoseok to get some things ready for our new shipments. I got details of her movement from some of my underground peeps and wanted to mess with her for a bit. I am her ruination after all.

"Ouch, hyung!" I shout while rubbing the back of my head. I did give him the responsibility to pursue the phone's whereabouts that I called. He's probably just overwhelmed with this, as the eldest he knows his job and does his best.

"I do know for a fact that the serial numbers of that phone don't match with what I had. It must've been one of her guards' device's." Completely ignoring my remark, he rolls his eyes. Only the sound of keyboard clicking can be heard as I speak up before starting up the engine.

"It was, but I spoke with that little boss of a devil. As unfazed as she may seem, her pet was terrified from our confrontation. It only makes me more curious to see how well she will put up with what's coming at her." I add, clearly stressed but with a smirk evident on my face.