Prologue: Begin Pt.1

Min Yoongi:

Min Yoongi:

10 years earlier

The van pulled up to the front entrance to the club. The door slid open to reveal 4 men dressed in black, sleek geared up suits and a couple dressed in formal attire.The line of formation broke when one of the men walked up to the couple. "Boss, your targets were successfully captured."

"Roger that...Son! Get out here now! Or no hanging with your friends this week."

The boy dragged himself out from the van to his father.

"My apologies father, but why must you insist that I be here? This is strictly your business that I do not intend to be anywhere near a part of." He said with confidence as his father gave him a cold and frightening look.

"Min Yoongi. You are soon to be the leader of my people. You are of age 18 and tonight is your final test so prepare yourself. Do the right thing and you won't get yourself killed."

The boy was a bit afraid of what was to come but knew he needed to get the job done. It was for his family but most importantly, his life.

As the three of them walked in the entrance, their guards formed a tight circle to ensure their safety. As they walked in, there were two staircases on both sides of the upper level of the building. Their main quarters were a small square space in the middle of the room, close to the balcony covered with velvet red curtains on each side. Behind the quarters were two hand carved doors that opened to the meeting room.

After a while of dealing with business matters, it was time for yoongi's test. One of the boss's elite team came into their quarters and bowed to Mr. Min with utmost respect.

"Sir, Ma'am. It is time."

Yoongi and his parents got up and walked towards the carved doors. He watched as his father turned the knob. His father's words stabbed his mind as he remembered how he spoke in a cold manner.
"Do the right thing and you won't get yourself killed"

When the doors opened, they see a man and a woman tied to chairs with cuts and bruises all over their bodies.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here. Mr. And Mrs Son. How are you?"

Silence. . .

"Wanna play games with me huh? Well, I'll get straight to the point."

Mr. Min snaps his finger and both his wife and his guards except for his elite, walk out. He crouches in front of the man at eye level and smirks.

"What? Am I too close for comfort? Too bad because you were too comfortable with being past your deadline. Judging by the look on your faces, you must know why your here?"

"P-please sir, w-we need a bit m-more time to get the-"

"I didn't ask for your comment. It was a simple yes or no question." Mr. Min says cutting off the man.

"B-but sir I-"

Mr.Min was getting tired of his excuses and did not appreciate that he kept talking so he held the man at gun point.

"You have the audacity to speak? I suggest you sit back and shut the hell up. Don't even think about trying to escape."

The man gulped and kept his gaze at the ground while Mr.Min walked over to his elite and grabbed him by the collar.

"Fetch me Yoongi's present."

He nods and runs out of the room. He comes back with a tightly wrapped red gift box. Yoongi's father walks up to him and hands the gift over, giving him a sly smirk.

"This is your chance to prove yourself worthy to me. Make it count." He says as he shoves the box in yoongi's hands.

As he pulls on the ribbon, the silk wrapping falls to the ground revealing a black leather ankle holster. In the holster lay a black hand-painted hand-gun. Yoongi stood silent admiring the painting but was interupted by a pleading voice.

"N-no, I, we h-have a daughter. Please.  I will g-get the m-money to you. Just give me time."

"I gave you more than enough time. Sorry not sorry. Plus, I hear your daughter has been working. I'm sure she can take your burden."

He walks up to yoongi and squeezes his shoulders. All the while giving him a warning look. After a while of studying his face, he chuckles lowly.

"Get it done son, don't make me get rid of you..."

Yoongi nods, loads his gun and walks over to the couple. He studies their faces and manages to get alone time with the pair.

"Hey, look at me, you can trust me alright. Who and where is your daughter? "

Silence...

"C'mon, I'm not like them. I may be their son but I still care for other people. I need to know who your daughter is so that I can get her to safety. I can't get you out of here but I will ensure your daughters safety. I promise you that."

The man hesitates and looks down.

"I am a man of my word."

~Time skip~

Yoongi walks out of the room feeling sorry that the couple had to die like that. At least he got her full information...

"Well son, you are looking at the new leader of Bangtan. Your brothers will be joining you as well!" Says Mr. Min as he walks up to him, squeezes both Yoongi's shoulders and looks in the mirror.

"But first, if we're going to have the daughter take their debt, we must show her that we do not like to mess around. Right son?"

Yoongi looks back at the mirror and gives his father a fake smirk.

"Yes father."
...