Chapter 4: Just Fun

Previously

Previously. . .

"Her majesty... will be attending the mafia's annual gathering."
____________________

"So youʻre telling me that the queen... That ruthless, cold-hearted and merciless woman, will be there herself. At a meeting with her numerous enemies? "

The boss's laughter filled the room and the others kept silent. Yoongi looked at Taehyung with doubt spread all over his face. Taehyung stood firm making sure that he was heard correctly.

"Taehyung, I don't think you understand the importance of the queen being there."

"I have no time for jokes but...if this is true.." Everyone gave their boss a confused look. They clearly didn't understand what he meant. Jin tried to read Yoongi's thoughts but failed as he continued.

"Having her there gives us multiple opportunities to-" Another man calmly walks in, cutting off Yoongi and the trio snapped their heads towards the door.

"You know. It's protocol to turn off your mics when you speak of confidential matters. Is it not?"

The man questions as the others tense figures relax and sit back. They all nod and mute their communication devices. The new addition to the conversation supports himself against the wall, all the while having a moment of silence.

"Yes. Jimin. Indeed, it is. I assume you have heard of the news then? Or must I inform you as well?" Yoongi sighs, grabbing his coffee and taking a sip. Jimin, the new guy, shakes his head and breaks the silence.

"Every time I walk in here why do you guys get so quiet? It's like I'm the 'violent brother' or something."

Jimin pouts and the others shrug. Knowing that Jin was in the room, it would be a different story if you were to tell Jin that he wasn't violent. Jin looked at Jimin with disbelief and glared at him while he stared at the floor.

"Oh, I don't know. Hitting me at fanmeets?, maybe that counts. Oh, and slapping my shoulder when you're shy and-"

"Ok. Ok. I get it. No one asked you."

Taehyung playfully gasped but covered his mouth after realizing how loud he was. Jin stood up and in a matter of seconds, held Jimin in a light chokehold.

"Oh really? Who's the dummy now?"

Jimin escaped the chokehold and started a chase around the room. Jin had his fist up while running after him. The scene caused everyone in the room to laugh their hearts out as they watched Jimin's face turn red from the running and laughing.

"Alright! Enough!" The two runners froze in place then sat on the couch.

"You were too slow"

"No I wasn't"

"Yes you were"

"No, I was not!"

Yoongi sighs as the two bicker like a married couple. There was no way he could break that up. Even if he tried, it would've failed.