Chapter 13: Meet(Pt.2)

Need to know:
Italics- Flashback moments
Underline- Thoughts

Need to know:Italics- Flashback momentsUnderline- Thoughts

Previously . . .

Taking the seat next to her, I gift her with the drink and she briefly smiles.

"Thank you, but there's no need for that. I'm a lightweight."
__________________

"Lightweight my ass." I scoff mentally while insisting on the drink and slide it her way.

She may have seemed innocent by the way she carries herself but according to the facial expression she has, it's a total different story. Her features seemed so plain. There was no evidence of happiness, just the faint forced smile on her luscious lips. It could be a typical love story gone wrong as always but it isn't my place to meddle.

"Staring is a bit rude. Please let me enjoy my night in peace Mr.?" She asks, her intimidating look making me humorously cower a bit.

"It's Min Yoongi. Call me Yoongi. You?" I reply, caught off guard.

As I asked the question, she froze for a few seconds in a daze. I guess she finally realized what I asked and slightly jumped back when I reached my hand out to her shoulder. I awkwardly pulled my hand back when she came back to her senses and pulled herself away.

Yeori Pov:

"What does this damn man want? Why won't he fucking let me be?" I thought, becoming frozen in time as I think of something to say.

That name. It seems familiar

My thoughts were spinning so fast, I hadn't had the chance to spit out a single word. I've never gone out alone before as I've been hidden away by my own regulation. Resulting in, not having a fake profile for me to play along with and now not knowing how to act around others in public. I needed to get out asap and the only way was to go alone. I wasn't expecting to interact with anyone.

. . .

-Earlier at the hotel-

Annie disagreed and argued with Yeori about her decisions. Yeori hated the thought of it.

"Yeori!" Annie yelled out furiously. "Are you dumb or what? Why won't you take the damn thing!?" She continues, throwing a fit and stomping her feet.

"You know you're getting worse! Especially after what happened tonight." I stand there, a devilish smirk tugging at my lips with furrowed brows. It doesn't take long for her to realize she's gotten out of line. I sashay to her and watch as she shrinks back down to size with an apologetic frown.