Chapter 5: Surprise

Things you need to know-
-Suga and Min Yoongi is his band/public name where he is seen as innocent and a celebrity

-Agust D/Agust is his underground personality name but not many know him besides his significant mask
__________________

-Agust D/Agust is his underground personality name but not many know him besides his significant mask__________________

Previously . . .

"Or could she be the queen?"
__________________

Stress can become key to unlocking your insanity. People or humans at the least, experience this emotion everyday. For Yoongi, stress can be the key for him to dig into whatever he's stressing over. That is where things get interesting.

"You! Get the car ready. I'm going out for the night." He demands a handmaiden.

He gets dressed in a white victorian ruffle top with a sleek red velvet jacket. Black pants to be deemed official. Red is the normal color as it represents the darkness of blood, but remember. This is to make him look ruthless, he is nowhere near ruthless, nor being the leader of a crimeful gang.

A small breeze blew throughout the house sending chills down everyone's spines. As the gang's superior walked down the corridor, his servants could feel the atmosphere change. His aura gave off an indescribable vibe. It was a cluster of fear, anger, hatred. All emotions which no one, including himself liked.

"Sir, must I prepare your dinner beforehand?"

"No. I probably wonʻt be home for tonight. Notify the boys as well." Yoongi quickly replied.

The servant bowed before speeding off down the corridor and into the boys room. As for Yoongi, he turned on his heel and walked out the front door. He needed a break after 10 years of being in the business nonstop. He also needed to be in hiding. He is a celebrity of course.

His transportation sits at the end of the stairs waiting to pick him up. He sighs as he gets in the car.

"Where will we be going sir?" Questions the well mannered driver.

He places both hands on the wheel while looking back at Yoongi through the rearview mirror. Yoongi rests his head back on the seat and closes his eyes for a bit.

"To the queenʻs club. I want to make a surprise appearance."

~Timeskip~

They finally reached the club when it started to rain a bit, giving Yoongi an uneasy feeling being the innocent man he is. His driver turns around to face him and speaks with a ridiculously calm tone.

"Sir, must I request for bodyguards?"

Looking up at the driver then out the window, he sees the many people walking into the brightly lit place. He stares at the big neon 'open' sign above the front doors. There stood two men stationed at the entrance monitoring the guest list and customers.

"Yes. I want to stay hidden as much as possible."

"Yes sir." The driver calls for his backup and they arrive in no time.

No way was Yoongi going to let himself be exposed to the public, at least not so soon. The guards stood near the car as the driver opened the door for the boss. Yoongi took a sharp breath in and put his mask on. His mask, one eyed and diagonally covering his face. Made of unyielding plastic, vintage black underlay with majestic gold engravings and accents make it one of a kind. He hops out and walks toward the entrance.

"Stay close sir, there are unimaginable things that could happen if you disappear."

He nods and continues walking as his guards surround him. They calmly walk through the V.I.P line, of course receiving weird looks.

"Boss, would you like any refreshments?"

Yoongi looks around and immidiately spots the Queens layer. His plan was to get in there, attract huge crowds. Use them to make a huge fuss. Yes, it's like an ambush.

"Yes and reserve a space for me. " He tiredly says and shoves a wad of cash into the guards hand and continues to his lounge. Every once in a while he glances at the purple lit balcony above. He would see shadows walk about up there but no sign of the main person he was looking for.

"Sir, your lounge is ready."

"Great. Let the party begin."He walks over to his reserved lounge and takes a seat.

Servers come in and serve him his desired refreshments while his bodyguards are at work. Yoongi was just minding his own business until the chaos outside his space catches his attention. He quickly but coolly puts his mask on before a familiar man excitedly walks in, pushing through the line of defense.

"Agust! Long time no see. Just the person I wanted to see."

"What are you doing here?"

This new face is one Yoongi does not appreciate having in front of him at all. He sighs annoyingly and takes a sip of his wine. The drunk man sits himself next to Yoongi. In fact, this was one of Yoongi's business partners until the man ditched the partnership and completely screwed over his operation.

"Oh come on." He nudges the annoyed man's shoulder and chuckles at the mask.

"Why hide yourself? I know you like me."

"Get the hell out of my sight."

The atmosphere gets thicker and thicker as the two stare at each other looking deep into their souls.
Having enough of this, Yoongi snaps his fingers and his guards drag the dude out. Being drunk, he kicked and screamed, punching his guards as they walked down the steps. The commotion caused security to check what it was all about.

"What is going on in here?" He curiously asks with that typical security demeanor.

"Oh nothing. Please control your guests. While intoxicated, they tend to get a bit rowdy." Replies one of Yoongi's guards to the security man. The guard motions to the guy that was dragged out down below over his shoulder.

"I see, my apologies."

The uniformed security sees movement in the back. He attempts to push aside the three guards but fails. He gives up, sighs and steps back allowing himself to ask about their suspicious behavior.

"May I ask who that is behind you?" Questions the security.

"Oh it's nothing. He's just a bit drunk."

Now getting even more suspicious, security forces to push their way into the lounge. Resulting only to see Yoongi come out for himself without his mask.

"What is all this commotion about? I'm trying to enjoy my night." The security's eyes widen at the sight of the celebrity and stutters his way to speaking.

"My sincerest apologies. I will be on my way." He hurriedly walks away, catching the eye of the writer sitting on a barstool at the counter below.

The writer and also photographer saw him at the entrance and could not believe his eyes so he followed Yoongi in.. To receive a paycheck large enough to support his household, he needed a big story. Today was his lucky day, or so he thought. Yoongi pulls a guard by his arm and yanks him down to his height. He points towards the writer and whispers into the guards ear.

"See him? He's the one we need. Get him." He bows and hurries off with two other guards.

Yoongi sits back down and glances once more at the balcony. Just when he thought tonight wasn't the night, the shadow of a particular woman passes through the curtains. Allowing him to see a red ruby ring on her finger as it caught a fraction of the light.

"Finally, she's here."